Done buying the Osmo
562 3 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

I have had numerous oportunities to do live stream work with the pandemic, each one of them the Osmo Pocket would have been fantastic. It sat on my desk -- and has sat on my desk because it can't do livestreaming.   Gopro can livestream.  $100 actioncams can livestream -- $350 osmo pocket can't.   This is a huge miss for DJI and really has turned me off to their products, and then like an insult -- osmo action can livestream as of 3/25/2020.

Other Osmo Pocket like cameras can livestream. One has to ask what is the use of the camera?  iPhone / android cameras are producing some really high quality cameras, and for those pandemic events -- we used an iphone because the Pocket can't livestream.

This is my second osmo, and I've owned several other DJI products to include the Osmo +, and Osmo Mobile. I am sorry DJI, you make some great products that usually fall short in some way.

2020-6-3
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Why did you buy it if it can’t do what you need it for.
2020-6-3
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

Like many, drones and Osmo’s were purchased and promised the ability of Facebook Live and even YouTube Live.  Then DJI stopped supporting the people that made them #1 in the industry and does not even respond to multiple requests and complaints on when it will be fixed.  As noted many other small electronics are able to perform this tasks but DJI has turned a blind eye to the subject.  I for one have lost respect and will not purchase one single DJI product again.  I will buy Autel even with its limitations.
2020-6-12
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

I didn' buy the Osmo to livestream but I saw people posting and requesting it as a feature -- the Osmo Action has it but the pocket seems to be forgotten. But I've been getting a lot of opportunities to use a camera but that camera needs to be able to livestream --  Can't do it with the osmo pocket sorry -- so the osmo has been sitting unused on my desk and if "Forgotten" is how DJI treats it's customers then I am going to move on and buy my cameras and drones somewhere else. I also have a DJI Mavic 2 --this to is a forgotten user base to DJI. There are some bugs I've pointed out years ago in this forum that DJI still has not worked out. For example flying in a waypoint sideways -- the camera is NOT steady, it moves side to side -- doubt seriously we'll ever get an update to that nor will we see livestreaming on the osmo.
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules