IPhone 11Pro Compatibility
1427 8 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kennethjl
lvl.1

United States

I just received my Osmo Mobile 3 and tried to set up my software.  I had some issues and chatted online with support and was advised that the Osmo M3 IS NOT COMPATIBLE with the iPhone 11, 11Pro or any interation of the 11.   I just cannot believe that's true.   They also said that when I upgraded my phone, I probably also rendered my Mavic 2 Pro useless.  

Can this be true????    Doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the help.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kennethjl. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thanks for reaching out. The DJI Omso Mobile 3, is compatible with iPhone 11 Pro and with the iPhone 11. When using the ultra wide camera, the live view may be slightly blocked by the roll motor. In that case, move the mobile phone away from the motor slightly, then it will be fine. Kindly please check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). In addition, compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone such as phone case. Thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im using Osmo Mobile 3 and Mavic 2 Pro with the 11 Pro Max and so far no issues.
2020-6-4
Use props
kennethjl
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply.   I was very skeptical that I was receiving the right information when I was chatting with DJI Support.    My issue was with the Mimo software as it would not let me log into my existing DJI account (Mavic 2) nor would it let me register in a newly created account (at the suggestion of DJI Support).   They then provided shots of compatibility documentation which did not include the iPhone 11.   

Stephen, I guess y'all need to get Support up to speed.   
2020-6-4
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Makes you wonder what type of training the support staff get, when I contacted them they were beyond useless.
2020-6-4
Use props
ChaosAD830
New
Hungary

Are yiu able to use gesture control? I tried with two iphone 11 pro, but neither caes I coukd enable it. It's even not visible in the app menu.
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stephjant Posted at 6-22 02:30
I have an iPhone 11Pro. It’s on the list as a compatible phone. The same list also states the Osmo Mobile 3 and iPhone 11 Pro combo are 4k 60fps compatible. That is correct if you use the native camera App. However, if you shoot 4k60 fps using the Mimo App the video is not at all stable. In fact it’s horrible. It’s a known limitation but not one that DJI makes clear or advertises

Hello there stephjant. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department fro further evaluation of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you.
2020-6-23
Use props
fans26a3d088
lvl.1

United States

I'm using an Mavic Air and it was working great with my iPhone X, upgraded to a 11 Pro Max and they don't play well together.  I did a chat with CS and they indicated they were incompatible.  I wanted to verify this here or if there are some settings I could alter to get them to work together.  She said app platform didn't allow for them to work together they were working on an update to make them work together but had no time frame.  I got the feeling from the first part of her statement that they actually are likely not working on an update.  Any insight would be great.
2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules