FPV googles with Dji Spark
4325 5 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

I wanted to purchase the white color Dji FPV googles. I wanted to connect to DJI spark using otg cable. Anyone have experience on this? Can i see thru FPV googgle simultenously with my smart phone?
2020-6-3
Use props
Thomas V
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,

The DJI FPV will not connect to the Spark natively. See point 10 of the FAQ.
You'll need to use a cable, the goggles do take analog input if you have some way of getting the signal over there.

Honestly you'd be way better off with the DJI Goggles than the FPV edition. The former are compatible.
Link: https://store.dji.com/guides/drones-goggles/

2020-6-5
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

The white goggles work. But the experience isn’t great. Image gets a little laggy for me when turning sometimes. The image quality goes up noticeably when using a Mavic Air which also requires a wired connection and even more when using a Mavic or Mavic 2 which does not use a wired connection.
2020-6-5
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thanks for the info, I was thinking to buy mavic air 2, my opinion the features attractive and price affordable, unfortunately not compatible to fpv googles so far....
2020-6-6
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thanks for the info, I was thinking to buy mavic air 2, my opinion the features attractive and price affordable, unfortunately not compatible to fpv googles so far....
2020-6-6
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thomas V Posted at 6-5 07:11
Hi,

The DJI FPV will not connect to the Spark natively. See point 10 of the FAQ.

Thanks for the replied, dji googgle and fpv edition, i thought are the same....
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules