Mavic Air 2 connect to FPV googgle
1235 13 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

HI,Can anyone confirm that Mavic Air 2 able to connect to dji FPV google (white color)?

2020-6-3
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

No they can’t
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TechCreator. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Goggles. Kindly please stay tuned to the future updates and compatibility for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on our official DJI Website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your understanding and please be safe always.
2020-6-4
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-4 01:07
Hello there TechCreator. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Goggles. Kindly please stay tuned to the future updates and compatibility for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on our official DJI Website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your understanding and please be safe always.

Thanks for the prompt respond. I bought the DJI FPV google (white color) , if this fpv google compatible to mavic air 2, thinking of to purchase mavic air 2 as my next drone collection. Flying drone with fpv google was so exciting.
2020-6-4
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

TechCreator Posted at 6-4 05:49
Thanks for the prompt respond. I bought the DJI FPV google (white color) , if this fpv google compatible to mavic air 2, thinking of to purchase mavic air 2 as my next drone collection. Flying drone with fpv google was so exciting.

As DJI Stephen said, the goggles are NOT compatible with the Mavic Air 2
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TechCreator Posted at 6-4 05:49

Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and for the given information. It is true that flying a drone using a fpv goggles is exciting but as of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 is not yet compatible with the DJI Goggles. For the most recent news and update on DJI. Please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com for more detail. Again thank you for choosing DJI and fly safe always.
2020-6-5
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-5 00:40
Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and for the given information. It is true that flying a drone using a fpv goggles is exciting but as of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 is not yet compatible with the DJI Goggles. For the most recent news and update on DJI. Please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com for more detail. Again thank you for choosing DJI and fly safe always.

Yes..Stephen finally i bought mavic pro and FPV googles, both is second hand..awesome experience, feel like i flying like a bird......
2020-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TechCreator Posted at 11-26 05:26
Yes..Stephen finally i bought mavic pro and FPV googles, both is second hand..awesome experience, feel like i flying like a bird......

Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and congratulations on your newly bought DJI Mavic Pro and FPV Googles. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2020-11-30
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 00:47
Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and congratulations on your newly bought DJI Mavic Pro and FPV Googles. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.  .

Yes....dji product...mavic pro and googles.is awesome....
2020-11-30
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 00:47
Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and congratulations on your newly bought DJI Mavic Pro and FPV Googles. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.  .

thanks..I will ....so many things not yet to explore..DJi sell new more dji product with better features...
2020-11-30
Use props
djiuser_0MPGvOGTvHMV
lvl.2
United States

If you get a Smart Controller, it can connect to the goggles.  Since the Smart is so expensive at $750, if you are buying a new MA2, get the bundle with the Smart Controller, and it is "only" about a $350-400 upcharge.
2020-12-1
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

djiuser_0MPGvOGTvHMV Posted at 12-1 15:25
If you get a Smart Controller, it can connect to the goggles.  Since the Smart is so expensive at $750, if you are buying a new MA2, get the bundle with the Smart Controller, and it is "only" about a $350-400 upcharge.

Smart controller was attractive ...but so expensive...combo will better option of MA2. Let's save some money...hehe
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TechCreator Posted at 11-30 07:30
thanks..I will ....so many things not yet to explore..DJi sell new more dji product with better features...

Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Rest assured that DJI will continue to create more amazing drone and updates that will help all our DJI co pilots to explore more and new things in the future. Again, thank you for the positive feedback and keep on flying. .
2020-12-2
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

With the Smart Controller they can connect.  The problem is, they don't make them any more.  I just bought an as-new set on eBay
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules