873 14 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manuel F.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15748786 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

In the last weeks i figure out that my M2P have a problem with the horizontal level of the gimbal. when i move the drone to the right the level is not Ok (see attached picture). I already be in contact with DJI and they ask me to refresh the firmware, imu and gimbal calibration. After that its still there. I dont crash it, i always care a lot about the gimbal protection.
This thread its only to check if this is a common problem and if yes, what was the solution.
Like i say, im in contact with DJI and it flow flawless (at least for now). No complain about that. The drone its still under warranty and probably they will ask to return it, but its something i would like to avoid if anyone solved it in another way.

Manuel Ferreira

Capturar.JPG
2020-6-4
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello Manuel,

A similar case was here present, a few days ago... is your problem similar ?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=216775

And further in history, some other threads can be found also in my opinion..
2020-6-4
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

KDP + Posted at 6-4 00:58
Hello Manuel,

A similar case was here present, a few days ago... is your problem similar ?

Yes its similar. I would say not so worst but it does the same.. To the right direction the most of the times.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Manuel Ferreira. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and it is good to know that you are already communicating with our DJI Support Team. In addition to this can you please try to manually adjust the gimbal level of your drone on the DJI Go 4 application settings. Just go to main controller settings > Gimbal Settings > Adjust Gimbal. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-6-4
Use props
Brent848
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57480 ft
United States

The other thread is mine. I tried everything, resets, calibrations, adjustments, everything I could find to do. In the end nothing helped and the drone is currently on its way back to DJI for assessment.

If the horizon is always a little slanted (most are) there is an adjustment you can do in the controller settings. If it happens like mine where its only in certain directions then its faulty.
2020-6-4
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

Brent848 Posted at 6-4 06:34
The other thread is mine. I tried everything, resets, calibrations, adjustments, everything I could find to do. In the end nothing helped and the drone is currently on its way back to DJI for assessment.

If the horizon is always a little slanted (most are) there is an adjustment you can do in the controller settings. If it happens like mine where its only in certain directions then its faulty.

Its only on one direction. The adjust dont help. Thank you for you reply
2020-6-4
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-4 01:24
Hello there Manuel Ferreira. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and it is good to know that you are already communicating with our DJI Support Team. In addition to this can you please try to manually adjust the gimbal level of your drone on the DJI Go 4 application settings. Just go to main controller settings > Gimbal Settings > Adjust Gimbal. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to assist you further. Thank you.

Hello Stephen. Its the most of the times in one direction. If I adjust for this direction it will be faulty on the other. It will not help. Anyway I already send this information to dji suport. The problem will be that I need the drone for the next week. In this way I can only send it back (if dji request it) after the next week.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manuel F. Posted at 6-4 06:49
Hello Stephen. Its the most of the times in one direction. If I adjust for this direction it will be faulty on the other. It will not help. Anyway I already send this information to dji suport. The problem will be that I need the drone for the next week. In this way I can only send it back (if dji request it) after the next week.

Hi there Manuel F. Thank you for the reply and it is good to know that you are already in contact with our DJI support team with regards to this matter. Rest assured that our DJI support team will be able to give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2020-6-5
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

after my first M2P wich was faulty on arrival with an not adjustable tilted horizon, ma replacement has the same issue as yours.
i can correct it manually as much as i want, but i keeps tilting anyway...

its very noticable when im doing an automated Panorama, all pictures to the right where with tilted horizon.
when was your drone build, please check the SN for me. mine is from December 2019, and the first one was from November 2019

2020-6-5
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

Mini User Posted at 6-5 08:26
after my first M2P wich was faulty on arrival with an not adjustable tilted horizon, ma replacement has the same issue as yours.
i can correct it manually as much as i want, but i keeps tilting anyway...

I do not see it yet but mine is for sure before yours. Do you contact DJI to inform this situation?
2020-6-7
Use props
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Manuel F. Posted at 6-7 23:16
I do not see it yet but mine is for sure before yours. Do you contact DJI to inform this situation?

yes i did inform DJI but no answer until now...

would you please be so kind to take an automated panorama shot and see if the horzion is tilted in one way ?

thanks,
alex
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_4dG6JOgesaVA
New

Portugal

Mini User Posted at 6-9 12:01
yes i did inform DJI but no answer until now...

would you please be so kind to take an automated panorama shot and see if the horzion is tilted in one way ?

On the next days o do it. Im also waiting for feedback now...3 days.. No answer
2020-6-9
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mine also has the issue. Strange because for months it was flawless.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_4dG6JOgesaVA
New

Portugal

Cloudwalker Posted at 6-10 05:56
Mine also has the issue. Strange because for months it was flawless.

For me too. A lot of time without problems!
2020-6-10
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-5 02:51
Hi there Manuel F. Thank you for the reply and it is good to know that you are already in contact with our DJI support team with regards to this matter. Rest assured that our DJI support team will be able to give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

Hello Stephen.

Im wating for an aswer from DJI for about 1 week and until now no answer.
The request number is : 2794780.

Maybe you can check.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules