634 6 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152736 ft
Georgia

Hi there,
My drone is facing a strange issue these last flights. I have specified that Warning has to appear on the Battery when it is on 25% and Critical one on 10%. During the flight warning appears at 40% and begins automatically Return-to-Home. The firmware is the latest one.

Any ideas?

2020-6-4
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Try to check voltage of every cell, are they "balanced" = equal? (see in DJI go app)

How many times, this battery have been charged?

Maybe try to let your drone sit on the ground, powered ON and leave it to battery deplete itself to 5%, after that let battery cools down for 20-30 minutes and then charge it to full and then try again.

Hope this helps.
2020-6-6
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Micato Posted at 6-6 10:32
Try to check voltage of every cell, are they "balanced" = equal? (see in DJI go app)

How many times, this battery have been charged?

I have actually done close to the same thing.  When I get home, I just turn the drone back on and leave it.  No props, gimbal protection removed, that's it.  
2020-6-7
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Lonesome Crow Posted at 6-7 03:31
I have actually done close to the same thing.  When I get home, I just turn the drone back on and leave it.  No props, gimbal protection removed, that's it.

OK, but I would not recommend that for every single flight. Maybe 15-20 cycles or if you are expiriencing problems with batteries. I am not saying that option is bad, just that it consumes time and energy wich we do not have plenty.
2020-6-7
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello,

Did you check the log-files ?  Maybe some more details can be found in there ?

KDP
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Konstant1n. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Pro. May we know how old this battery is and check the voltage of every cell if  they balanced". This process can be done using the DJI Go 4 application. In addition please physically check the battery as well for any swelling to be sure that the said battery is flight worthy. Thank you.
2020-6-9
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Micato Posted at 6-7 09:45
OK, but I would not recommend that for every single flight. Maybe 15-20 cycles or if you are expiriencing problems with batteries. I am not saying that option is bad, just that it consumes time and energy wich we do not have plenty.

Not every flight, but if I know that I am not flying for a bit due to work load, I will do this.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules