Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why cant I hear my voice in mavic mini video?
331 5 6-4 04:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akash Julian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51936 ft
Pakistan

Good Day All!!!
                        I just bought my Mavic Mini and its awesome! But as I recorded my first video, I couldnt hear any voice... The video was silent. So, is there any option to enable it as on my Mavic Air I can hear my voice in the video. Plz I need some serious help. Thanks!

AKASH JULIAN
6-4 04:29
Use props
Matt301
lvl.1

United States

The Mavic Mini does not have an onboard microphone, thus no audio can be recorded.
6-4 09:50
Use props
Akash Julian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51936 ft
Pakistan

Matt301 Posted at 6-4 09:50
The Mavic Mini does not have an onboard microphone, thus no audio can be recorded.

OH okay.. Thanks alot Mark!!! Much Appreciated...
6-4 09:55
Use props
Sparkflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21263 ft

United States

There is a setting in the app to pipe audio through the phone’s/smart controller’s microphone.
6-7 18:41
Use props
9to5Voyager
lvl.2
Flight distance : 284081 ft
United States

As others have said, there is no microphone. Even if it did, any audio would be drowned out by the loud whir of the propellers.
6-14 23:58
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1859961 ft
Netherlands

It is very interesting to see people ask about this.
Because in the first DJI drones (without a camera) you got the gopro (that had sound) or any other small camera and hear bzzzzzzz all the time.
6-23 05:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules