Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When Lightbridge port will be operative?
1739 4 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
titorolon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4131 ft
Spain

That is my question. I have a Ronin and a Lightbridge and I have to add a DBus cable to get it working.
When all the data will pass through the Lightbridge port?
2014-11-19
Use props
DJI-Rodimus Pri
lvl.2

China

It would be nicer if you could elaborate more on this..
2014-11-21
Use props
titorolon
lvl.2
Spain

DJI-Rodimus Pri Posted at 2014-11-21 16:21
It would be nicer if you could elaborate more on this..

Ronin has a special port for Lightbridge (named LB), which is supposed to connect Lightbridge with Ronin, so with one cable you could power Lightbridge and control Ronin.
By now, LB port is only capable of power it, if you want to use Lightbridge to control Ronin, you have to add a DBus cable from Lightbridge to Ronin's DBus input. That means that you have a cable hanging al over the Ronin, it has no sense having a special port.
2014-11-21
Use props
shawn
lvl.1

United States

titorolon Posted at 2014-11-21 17:13
Ronin has a special port for Lightbridge (named LB), which is supposed to connect Lightbridge with ...

I wasnt aware that they were planning on making the ronin contrallable through LB. We have used lightbridge a couple times in the past on our ronin like you have but I think the cable is only made to power LB from the ronin. Are you just wanting more range then the stock TX that comes with the ronin?
2014-11-24
Use props
titorolon
lvl.2
Spain

shawn@remedyfil Posted at 2014-11-25 00:45
I wasnt aware that they were planning on making the ronin contrallable through LB. We have used lig ...

I prefer to use my own transmitter, also sometimes I am having interferences on the Lightbridge video when using stock Tx
2014-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules