571 4 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Florian G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21512 ft
Germany

Hello there,

because of an gimbal error i had to send my Mavic Air 2 to DJI Europe in the Netherlands.

So it arrived there at Wednesday morning. At the repair tracking still nothing new. I actually just want to be sure it really arrived there and goes it's way.
That's no rant or somehting. Just wondering how much time is normal with no update after it arrive at the facility.

Does anybody got some experience about that?

2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Florian. We're sorry to have been any trouble with your unit. We pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Yes, it did arrive at the facility. Our team will check and process your case asap. You may also check online for the progress.

Thank you for your patience.

2020-6-4
Use props
Florian G.
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for the quick response @DJI Diana

That's totally fine then. Looking forward to the repaired or exchanged unit soon
2020-6-4
Use props
Florian G.
lvl.1
Germany

So, i now waited patiently almost a whole week since my package arrived at the repair center.

Still no update or anything!

I really would like to know what is going on with my device....
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Florian G. Posted at 6-9 05:13
So, i now waited patiently almost a whole week since my package arrived at the repair center.

Still no update or anything!

We sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, the repair time was expected to be delayed because of the epidemic. I  have forwarded to the local repair center to expedite, appreciate your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules