no reply from email support
3793 5 2020-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscb0a559a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1526 ft
United States

I have sent several emails regarding to a repair service case, I got 0 reply. I'm not able to click the link in the email for replacement service, it says invalid link. I'm now stuck!!

2020-6-4
Use props
fanscb0a559a
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE UPDATE
2020-6-4
Use props
fanscb0a559a
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE, spoke with online chat, hopefully to see some updates in the next day or two!
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we apologize for the email response delay, due to prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I managed to get your email via your Forum account, if the battery is damaged, please send the serial number and the pictures of the broken battery as well, our team will help further. I have also informed the team to handle your email in priority, thank you.
2020-6-4
Use props
fanscb0a559a
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 18:57
Hello there, we apologize for the email response delay, due to prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I managed to get your email via your Forum account, if the battery is damaged, please send the serial number and the pictures of the broken battery as well, our team will help further. I have also informed the team to handle your email in priority, thank you.

Thank you so much!
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are welcome, please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we are always here to help.
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules