1741 4 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartellXO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37582 ft
Russia

Dear colleagues,

After successful flight, in the next day I got a problem to connect my Mavic Mini with remote control. When I switching on Mavic Mini, it plays normal melody, and after self test it has long green and long red lights in sequence. There was no blinking yellow light for waiting remote control. Gimbal works as usually. I try all available pairing methods - without result. DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic program couldn't see Mavic in my Mac. I removed SD card (tested it in my Mac - it works), but no success without card also. I inserted it back - same result. I was so upset
Finally when I replaced SD card with another one, everything start to work immediately! It works now even without SD card, as before. It looks like something stuck in the Mini's SW with the first card.  
P.S. After this happy end I start to think, what was the reason of this fault? And finally I'm sure: I forgot to stop video recording in Mavic Mini before switching it off at the last time. The last video file I found corrupted. So, probably this is the reason of stuck SW. Maybe this info will be useful for someone else.

2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MartellXO. I am sorry for the trouble you had before on your DJI Mavic Mini and it is great to know after you have changed the SD card the issue was solved. Juts a reminder to always stop the video recording before tuning off the DJI Mavic Mini to void video corruption and to avoid and issues on the said drone in the future. In addition this thread will be avery big help to all our DJI forum members who owns the DJI Mavic MIni. Thank you.
2020-6-5
Use props
Wilkie
New

United States

Yep, also, formatting your card on a computer works too.
2021-1-29
Use props
Wilkie
New

United States

I had the same issue. Maddening. So strange that an SD card can cause such bad connection issues.
2021-1-29
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Thanks!
2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules