Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
EU regulations postponed
799 4 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kimosabe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166703 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like the EU finally postponed the new regulations until 31-12-2020.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg_impl/2020/746/oj

Thijs
2020-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for posting, looks like minimum 30 months from end of June to play with my Mavic Air2 . Will have to check further paragraph changes to see what other Goodies EASA have in store.
2020-6-5
Use props
fans0252a390
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

That is not good news for the people looking to do any kind of paid work. The new EU rules were actually good from this perspective, removing many of the barriers (like very expensive qualifications). Too bad...
2020-6-5
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-5 04:30
Thanks for posting, looks like minimum 30 months from end of June to play with my Mavic Air2 . Will have to check further paragraph changes to see what other Goodies EASA have in store.

It's no wonder manufacturers are resisting going through model certification given they have to pay for the testing I wouldn't given things slipping all the time.  I wonder what impact his new timeline might have on any MP3 plans I hope we don't see that land  without a proper 'CE' marking but then have they even agreed the design or are we still on a proposed set at this point?
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kimosabe. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative link with us. This will be a very big help to all our DJI co pilots in EU. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules