P4P Pro Plus - TakeOffFailed
368 2 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperManReturns
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Friends, i'm gettin g a 'TakeOffFailed' message on the screen while trying to take off via djigo App on the pro plus controller, also noticed none of the forward , back ward sensing tick along , doesn't land on a home button press as well. Please advise how to fix this.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SuperManReturns. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro +. May we know if the said unit is updated to the latest firmware and please make sure your IMU and compass are calibrated. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-6-10
Use props
SuperManReturns
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your responce , currently i'm unable to perform IMU calibration , the start button does not do any thing.
compass calibration has been sucesfull.
none off the smart features can tick on the screen, tried refreshing the firmware several time susing Assistant2 SW , no luck.

The local DJI service provider said that they think the 3 in 1 board has to be replaced , which will cost 550 AUD, this is a lot of money , can you please assist in analysing this situation, can i provide any logs for you to investigate.
thanks,
Kiran
2020-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules