How would you rate the support you received?
3683 24 2015-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Honestly? 4 weeks without any sort of real information about the bird and you ask for support rate? and after 4 more days of my "unsatisfied" rating still not a mail?
This works only in a market of semi-monopoly, I couldn't work like this, you'll not be able to work like this in the near future. Are you building a strong reputation? a customer fidelization? you are doing in the wrong way.

---------------------

Jun 13, 12:04            
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Hello bactrimforte,
We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?  [size=1em]Good, I'm satisfied
  [size=1em]Bad, I'm unsatisfied
Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

bactrimforte                          

Jun 9, 20:21            

Thanks Daniel,  

but "will send you" seem really faraway   

Have a nice day,  

X  

2015-06-09 13:11 GMT+02:00 Daniel Huang (DJI) <support@dji.com>:  

Daniel Huang (DJI)                          

Jun 9, 19:11            

Dear X,  

The repair technician will send you the quotation.
  Thank you for your patience.  

With regards
  DJI Technical Support10

2015-6-16
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202156 ft
United States

I am in the same boat as you are except I am told I have to wait the 6 weeks for an update.  This whole ordeal with DJI and the repair center has been a joke for any type of customer service.   I have 5 batteries and nothing to fly and I leave for vacation ( the reason I bought the P3P)  next week thanks DJI for another reason not to buy any more products from you!!!
2015-6-17
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

joeglenn@zombie Posted at 2015-6-17 19:34
I am in the same boat as you are except I am told I have to wait the 6 weeks for an update.  This w ...

So, 6 weeks just for an update, not for the repair. [sarcastic mode on]Cool [sarcastic mode off].
2015-6-17
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
United States

Well today I just got a update that it was in the repair que again?  No new information known as of yet here is the message I got today.  

J. S.  May 27, 2015 14:26,

We have checked your unit into Zendesk, our customer support database.

Congratulations! This is the first step in the repair process once we received your product. Next, your unit will be documented in our Repair Software, which the repair technicians use to track their work. Once that process is done, your product will be placed in line with other repairs, and continually move up until a repair technician services it at a work bench.

Our estimated time of repair is 5-6 weeks from the date of check-in. If you do not receive an email update from the repair team by the 6th week, please call our support team at 818-235-0789, Monday - Friday, 9-5 PST.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support of the DJI Product Line.

DJI Service Center North America

DJI North America
2015-6-17
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

joeglenn@zombie Posted at 2015-6-18 06:00
Well today I just got a update that it was in the repair que again?  No new information known as of  ...

@joeglenn: at least you received something
So, just to understand, they sent you this email yesterday with the date of 27 may, right?
and 27th of may is your check-date right?
then 5-6wk after check-in would be 1st or 8th of july. Clear... but if don't receive info by 8th of july you'll have to call them.

I don't know if I have to rotfl or crying.
2015-6-18
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

joeglenn@zombie Posted at 2015-6-18 06:00
Well today I just got a update that it was in the repair que again?  No new information known as of  ...

send it back wait a month to get your money back from your credit card or pay pal and buy another one
2015-6-18
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
United States

All I know is I do not think I will ever purchase another DJI product again.  Customer service is terrible and 5 to 6 weeks wait on something that was defective from the start.  I did not waste anytime is getting the RMA and sending in.  Now I have an empty case, 5 batteries, 2 Chargers, extra Props, and nothing to fly.  Here it is 3 weeks since it went into the Que and I still have no update on when and if it is going to come back.  Just very frustrated with this wait and process.  As I am sure we all are that are stuck in the limbo of the repair black hole of no information.
2015-6-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

joeglenn@zombie Posted at 2015-6-19 19:44
All I know is I do not think I will ever purchase another DJI product again.  Customer service is te ...

[...] stuck in the limbo of the repair black hole of no information.

Indeed. It is for me so strange, sometime I also screwed up with my clients. I did everything I could to repair. I think is a professional way to do my job (oh, well, as a pro I shouldn't screw up... but to repair I think was correct what I did). Keeping the clients informed with mail, sms or call was, I'm quite sure, was the reason why they never changed me for someone else.
2015-6-19
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
United States

I own a special fx company and supply FX Latex called Zombie Skin world wide, and I never treat my customers like this.  My customers get the best service I can provide.  I wish all businesses realized the importance to quality customer service.  
2015-6-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

joeglenn@zombie Posted at 2015-6-20 01:19
I own a special fx company and supply FX Latex called Zombie Skin world wide, and I never treat my c ...

Indeed joeglenn. I think is a form of respect. You can't bite the hand where you eat and, by the way, an happy/satisfied customer is: a. a returning customer b.the best marketing campaign you could buy... and is priceless.
2015-6-21
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
United States

I could not agree more Bactrimforte
2015-6-25
Use props
great.day
lvl.2

United States

Outrageous!  Huh? What customer support?
2015-6-25
Use props
TonyMF
lvl.2

Canada

The DJI customer support is abysmal. Worst I've ever dealt with.

So far luckily my P3 works fine but I haven't been flying much since 1.2.6 since I don't trust it. Sounds like they're in no rush to update the firmware either.

I'm also coming up to 6 weeks to my battery purchases and no sign of the shipment and no reply to my email to cancel the order. Paypal claim is next since I've already ordered elsewhere. This company needs a good bitch smack with reality but probably not going to happen anytime soon with zero competition.
2015-6-25
Use props
jeffmcrae52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5341982 ft
  • >>>
Australia

TonyMF Posted at 2015-6-26 10:21
The DJI customer support is abysmal. Worst I've ever dealt with.

So far luckily my P3 works fine b ...

They have the market cornered now so they take your money and use it in what ever way they want while you wait weeks for your order......just down right ARROGANT!
2015-6-25
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

TADAAAA!, from 9th of june till today just to receive this mail. Amazing:
Daniel Huang (DJI)

Jun 26, 14:28

Dear Sir,

Have you received the quotation from my GmbH colleague?
Please kindly let me know if still haven't receive it.

With regards
DJI Technical Support10

2015-6-26
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

I think it is a prank: yesterday, sunday, the DJI support asked me, again, "how  would I rate the support you received?".  
2015-6-29
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-6-29 18:32
I think it is a prank: yesterday, sunday, the DJI support asked me, again, "how  would I rate the su ...

I received one of those also.

My response was to attach threads from here in regards to customer service.

I don't expect to receive anymore.

The last company that I received anywhere this bad of service was Circuit City. They went bankrupt and disappeared.
2015-6-29
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

gregg1r Posted at 2015-6-30 07:53
I received one of those also.

My response was to attach threads from here in regards to customer  ...

This is my second! clearly a prank
PS: I hope DJI won't bankrupt but wake up!
2015-6-29
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I got to be honest my support has been really good so far and I haven't even received the P3P yet.  I DJI in regards to the wait time on delivery and they immediately offered to refund my money if I was not happy and recommended looking 3rd party if I needed it faster. I ended up just staying direct and practicing some patients. A week or so later I read the UV Lens I bought was the same one already installed and I also changed my mind on the prop guards because they don't fit in the hardshell backpack so they adjusted my already purchased order, removed the items, and refunded me my money within a day or 2.  So like I said, I don't even have the bird yet but I think their customer service has been great.
2015-6-30
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

jhall651 Posted at 2015-6-30 20:54
I got to be honest my support has been really good so far and I haven't even received the P3P yet.   ...

mmm what I think is what I wrote on other threads, and to DJI directly. The guys via mail, via phone, here on the forum are really gentle people, it seems they listen you, try to help you and so on. The problem is the complete lack of information.
Ex.1: phoned and asked via mail if my bird was at GmbH, never knew. Via mail no reply, via phone the answer was "if UPS says is here don't worry is here"... who managed that firm UPS or DJI?
Ex.2: to receive an RMA# auth it took near a week and only the direct interest of a forum mod solved the mystery. Before the mod no info, no web pages, no tweet...
Ex.3: received three mails for evaluation of the customer care and two question about if I received or not the quotation from GmbH [this could mean that the bird is repaired but still in a bureaucratic limbo]. Yesterday morning I sent a 3rd mail asking quotation. Still no reply... for neither the first or second. Jeez, sent me the bill!
2015-6-30
Use props
virtualbctours
lvl.1

Canada

I guess the English dictionary doesn't have an actual word to describe the DJI Customer Service, let's just use the word "HORRIBLE".
2015-7-15
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

Ok I want to change my rating to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015-7-15
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

The customer service is why I don't want to send in my phantom for cracks.  It will just make me more pissed off than I am already with the experience I've had in the past.   If you do use it, you might as well just write off the phantom and go do something else, and up hopefully it will show up at you door some day.  In a few months.  It's why I won't buy any more products.   Not unless the experience changes
I get these random experience emails sent to me.  Completely random.   It doesn't matter.  I doubt they read them.   Scale of 1-10.... 1
2015-7-15
Use props
horseflicks
New

United States

I'd rate DJI technical support as the absolute pits.  whenever you call you will get "You are 53rd in the Queue."  And I thought the DMV was pathetic.  You spend a lot of $$$ for their products and when you need a live person, forget it, unless you want to listen to that gawd-awful on hold music for HOURS.  I think everyone of their tech reps should put on a set of headphones and listen to that crap for two hours.  You would be ready to chew barbed wire.  You SUCK, and that's the kindest thing I can say about your telephone support.
2016-4-15
Use props
horseflicks
New

United States

virtualbctours Posted at 2015-7-15 18:54
I guess the English dictionary doesn't have an actual word to describe the DJI Customer Service, let ...

You must actually think they really care.  They don't.
2016-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules