Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC not connected to...
197 6 6-5 15:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
btmone
lvl.1

United States

I am having some issues with my Mavic Mini...it gives me a warning in red that my "RC is not connected to..." but it doesnt connect to the drone, but not sure if this is the warning or if its not connected to my phone or what?
Does DJI have a guide that shows what the warning messages are and how to resolve through troubleshooting?

I have looked through the PDF and there is nothing that shows what warning messages there are or what they mean and how to resolve.

How can you help me with this issue?

RC not connected

RC not connected
6-5 15:44
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi btmone, sorry for the troubles with the APP, it means the RC failed to connect to your mobile device. Firstly, please ensure the DJI Fly is the latest version, please unplug the cable and plug again after 10 seconds, reboot the RC.  
For Android mobile phone, please check whether you have enabled the USB Debugging in the Developer option of your phone. If not, enable it. When the phone connects to the RC, there should be a pop-up window of 'USB Connect Method', you could select 'Charge Only' for most of the phones, a small part of phones needs to select Media (MTP) Camera (PTP) Mode.
If you have iOS mobile phones and Android phone, please try them both to isolate the problem.
6-5 20:30
Use props
djiuser_jl8b7qxPfeJt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337756 ft
United States

Having same issue with Mavic Air 2. All iOS and firmware updates are current. Tried different mobile devices and cables. Nothing. Any clue on how to resolve from anyone?
6-6 10:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_jl8b7qxPfeJt Posted at 6-6 10:36
Having same issue with Mavic Air 2. All iOS and firmware updates are current. Tried different mobile devices and cables. Nothing. Any clue on how to resolve from anyone?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message in your app? And what is your DJI Fly app version, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
6-6 20:21
Use props
djiuser_vYtVzhCpKbYI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18563 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 20:21
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message in your app? And what is your DJI Fly app version, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Hey can you plz help me
Screenshot_20200605-005230.jpg
6-7 15:03
Use props
djiuser_vYtVzhCpKbYI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18563 ft
Canada

djiuser_vYtVzhCpKbYI Posted at 6-7 15:03
Hey can you plz help me[Image]

This is what it says and im on dji assistant but its not telling me there is anytjing wrong with it
Screenshot_20200605-005447.jpg
Screenshot_20200605-005016.jpg
6-7 15:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your drone, kindly please contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send the drone in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
6-8 00:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules