Battery fully charged, Gimbal won't turn on
7942 6 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJKoolhand
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I have had the Ronin SC for 10 months. It was working fine. Suddenly today my gimbal won't turn on.

It was sitting for couple months due to in activity (Pandemic in NYC). Today I fully charged the battery,
balanced my camera on the gimbal and now it will not turn on. No clue why. I hold the button down
to turn on, the three lights above joy stick turn on then they turn off.  So basically my gimble is dead.
If it is the battery pack then I would buy one immediately as I need this gimbal for late next week.
Has anyone had this problem?
2020-6-5
Use props
luisart99
New

Mexico

Hey! Any chance you solved this? I'm having the exact same problem. It's frustrating since the day before it happened it was working as usual!
2020-10-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Were you able to find a fix?
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_SoNiW7d81Qe3
New

India

Did you find a fix ?
2020-12-16
Use props
AquaFruit
lvl.1
New Zealand

Happened once for me. I connected the USB C cable to charge it, charge said fully charged, unplugged, hold the power button for 3 seconds, then it worked again. I saw theres a new firmware upgrade available, which I haven't updated yet.
2020-12-18
Use props
Ashish Lohra
New

India

Having the same exact issue ... could someone please post a solution. Mine was also inactive for a good 6 months during the lockdown.

Was hoping to use it this morning, battery says fully charged, but it won't turn on.
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_20wWFSvjnjrf
New

United States

Hey, just wanted to hop on here because I was experiencing a similar issue.

I detached the handle of my Ronin and wiped off the contacts and reattached it and now it turns on. I think it was just an issue between the connection of the handle(which contains the battery) and the main part of the device.

Hopefully this is able to help anyone that experiences this issue.
2023-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules