HeyWeightReductionSubstantially
849 8 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

while reverse engineering the grapevine rma's mavic air generation two I discovered how to reduce craft mass beneathe united states regulatory exceedance for recreational flights.
Because china factories utilize dense metal, cheap stuff, the craft mass enlarges.
The designed flaw selecting dense metal is twofold, craft ballast, and, craft longevity of cycled collapse.
Internationalists, the teamed designers failed to improvise modern composites, materials, of equivalence to mend and reduce craft mass.
By swapping all dense metallurgy with composites which do not intimidate electromagnetic irradiative signals used for drone operability, craft mass is successfully reduced below the cutoff of liabilities incurred.
This is great.
Drone under weight spells freedom.
2020-6-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You can reduce your drone's weight siignificantly by leaving the battery out too.
It won't help you fly any better but at least it's more understandable than the collection of random words posted by the OP.

2020-6-5
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 6-5 21:08
You can reduce your drone's weight siignificantly by leaving the battery out too.
It won't help you fly any better but at least it's more understandable than the collection of randiom words posted by the OP.

No, no fuel, No fly, no fun
Better to fly, fun, yes?
Or you sorrow fella?
2020-6-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

cutis Posted at 6-11 12:29
No, no fuel, No fly, no fun
Better to fly, fun, yes?
Or you sorrow fella?

My hovercraft is full of eels
2020-6-11
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 6-11 15:47
My hovercraft is full of eels

then u need 2 release eels back to their waters so hovercraft hovers again
2020-7-2
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 6-5 21:08
It won't help you fly any better but at least it's more understandable than the collection of random words posted by the OP.

now, now, curb your rhetoric.
it won't change with or without it
2020-7-2
Use props
heliaetus
lvl.4
Greece

I don't really understand the purpose of your post but let me point out that carbon fiber parts cost 10fold, and investment on manufacturing equipment is quite big. You can get the same effect by using state of the art motors, but again for example Faulhaber motors again cost 10fold. So it's really a marketing decision and every company tries to offer different models to cover as wide a range of the market it can in a competitive price. I think MA targets hobbyists and for me it's got more than enough features, of course I'd like 16K resolution, 1000mm lens, 2h flight time, 50miles range, 40000ft service ceiling. 200mph speed and 100lbs maximum takeoff weight, but the real questions are do I need these things and would I pay for any of them.
BTW I don't see a lot of metal in MA below

2020-7-2
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

heliaetus Posted at 7-2 23:23
I don't really understand the purpose of your post but let me point out that carbon fiber parts cost 10fold, and investment on manufacturing equipment is quite big. You can get the same effect by using state of the art motors, but again for example Faulhaber motors again cost 10fold. So it's really a marketing decision and every company tries to offer different models to cover as wide a range of the market it can in a competitive price. I think MA targets hobbyists and for me it's got more than enough features, of course I'd like 16K resolution, 1000mm lens, 2h flight time, 50miles range, 40000ft service ceiling. 200mph speed and 100lbs maximum takeoff weight, but the real questions are do I need these things and would I pay for any of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydabCZ4bUd4

no, too too big already, smaller better
2020-7-8
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
United States

heliaetus Posted at 7-2 23:23
I don't really understand the purpose of your post but let me point out that carbon fiber parts cost 10fold, and investment on manufacturing equipment is quite big. You can get the same effect by using state of the art motors, but again for example Faulhaber motors again cost 10fold. So it's really a marketing decision and every company tries to offer different models to cover as wide a range of the market it can in a competitive price. I think MA targets hobbyists and for me it's got more than enough features, of course I'd like 16K resolution, 1000mm lens, 2h flight time, 50miles range, 40000ft service ceiling. 200mph speed and 100lbs maximum takeoff weight, but the real questions are do I need these things and would I pay for any of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydabCZ4bUd4

fulcrum eccentric pivots each arm there exists metal dense to rid flight mass, microprocessor is also dense too but can't, fiberglass layered circuit boards also are dense but can't retrofit, sintered precious earth magnets are dense but can't eliminate
2020-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules