Goggles fan not working
3720 7 2020-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miker.ct
lvl.1
United States

The fan inside my DJI FPV Goggles is not turning on with the goggles. After a few minutes, the screen goes black, and it restarts whether I am flying or not. Do I need to send them in and how do I do that?
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there miker.ct. I am sorry to read and to know that the fan of your DJI goggles is not working. Since this unfortunate is happening I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said goggles to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2020-6-8
Use props
djiuser_CxAT6xF4jgJO
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Same here No fan noise and in a fee minutes restart
2020-10-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would send them in
2020-10-13
Use props
loftbill
New

Slovakia

A J Posted at 2020-10-13 14:19
I would send them in

Hello,
has anybody resolved this issue?
My goggles )v1, latest 006 firmware) started rebooting all of a sudden yesterday, the symptoms are similar as described above - reboot after a while of being powered up. It shows signs like if it was overheating - from the cold state, after powering up it takes about 4-5minutes until the first reboot (black screen folllowed by a DJI logo), then the delays are shorter and shorter until the point when the goggles won't even finish the bootup process.
I can not hear the noise of internal fans like I used to before.
This behaviour occurs regardless of whether the air unit on the drone is connected (the video link is on), or the googles are just power up by themselves.

I there anything end user can do (reflashing firmware? - I doubt...)
2021-2-19
Use props
JB_Harris
New

United States

Brand new out of the box goggles doing the same thing here. I only knew  this was fan related because I bought two FPV drones at the same time. One worked perfectly, the other paid of goggles didn't make the fan noise and would reboot within 4-5 minutes at first, then 3 minutes, 2 minutes, then every 45-60 seconds.

What are the next steps?
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_4xOYTGUz04P6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3375633 ft

United Kingdom

JB_Harris Posted at 8-26 03:56
Brand new out of the box goggles doing the same thing here. I only knew  this was fan related because I bought two FPV drones at the same time. One worked perfectly, the other paid of goggles didn't make the fan noise and would reboot within 4-5 minutes at first, then 3 minutes, 2 minutes, then every 45-60 seconds.

What are the next steps?

Hi, did you ever get this issue resolved?

Thanks.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_4xOYTGUz04P6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3375633 ft

United Kingdom

loftbill Posted at 2021-2-19 14:10
Hello,
has anybody resolved this issue?
My goggles )v1, latest 006 firmware) started rebooting all of a sudden yesterday, the symptoms are similar as described above - reboot after a while of being powered up. It shows signs like if it was overheating - from the cold state, after powering up it takes about 4-5minutes until the first reboot (black screen folllowed by a DJI logo), then the delays are shorter and shorter until the point when the goggles won't even finish the bootup process.

Hi, did you ever get this issue fixed? Having the same problem.

Thanks.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules