Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgOctane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 285807 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hi,

running the latest SW (01.00.0700 FW and Go 4.3.36 SW) on my SC I noticed that the C3 button (top right corner) does not open the camera settings any more.
Previously when pressed (at least in photo mode) it opened the settings where aperture/shutter/manual mode could be adjusted, but now nothing happens.

However the button still works because when used outside of DJI Go it jumps to the specified on screen button and selects it (intended behaviour outside of DJI Go acording to the manual).
I cannot remember when this behavior started and if it was related to the latest FW update, I only know "it used to work some time ago".

Has anybody else noticed?

BR,
Georg
2020-6-5
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try running Assistant 2 and refresh the latest update. I'll check later to see if m SC button opens camera settings when in Photo mode.
2020-6-6
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't remember ever using the C3 button but tried it and like you, found it does not do anything. I went to the SC manual, page 6 and found the answer. It is not yet configurable.
SCbutton.JPG
SCbutton.JPG
2020-6-6
Use props
GeorgOctane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 285807 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hm, strange... I was 100% sure that it used to open the camera settings previously.
I tried refreshing the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 but nothing changed. I could also try to go back to one of the older firmwares, but I‘d like to stay with to newest one.
So knowing now that this is how it currently is I am at least happy that this is not a special „bug“ with my specific Smart Controller...

Thanks for your feedback!
BR,
Georg
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules