1188 12 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1033222 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

after receiving a faulty unit I was excited to get my replacement unit from DJI in holland which was due yesterday.
It never arrived and the tracking shows it as still in UK for the last 4 days.
I finally called UPS and they confirmed it has gone missing.
Almost a month after buying this drone and I still dont have it. Also my DJI care plan is losing tike for nothing as a result  
Very disappointed.
How long now before I get it.
Has anyone else had issues like this with UPS?
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dublinphantom, we are so sorry to read your unfortunate experience, I managed to get your case number and has escalated your concern to the higher-level team to follow up, our manager will contact you after confirming with UPS, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 01:39
Hi Dublinphantom, we are so sorry to read your unfortunate experience, I managed to get your case number and has escalated your concern to the higher-level team to follow up, our manager will contact you after confirming with UPS, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you Mindy. Yes its a big disappointment. Firstly to get a faulty product and not this. I know issues with UPS are no fault of DJI.
Once UPS have confirmed it is lost,
Isnit possible for DJI to send anothet replacement? Otherwise i cohkd be waiting a very long time which is not really fair as inhave already waited 3 weeks since I sent it back for being faulty.
Thanks
2020-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dublinphantom Posted at 6-6 01:45
Thank you Mindy. Yes its a big disappointment. Firstly to get a faulty product and not this. I know issues with UPS are no fault of DJI.
Isnit possible for DJI to send anothet replacement? Otherwise i cohkd be waiting a very long time which is not really fair as inhave already waited 3 weeks since I sent it back for being faulty.

They should send you one out once they confirm with UPS, after all it’s now between them and ups now. So annoying, I have noticed courier companies getting slower since covid 19 and lots of new staff.
Hope you get it soon.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dublinphantom Posted at 6-6 01:45

We understand how you feel, but we need to confirm with UPS first to investigate whether the package was lost and then provide the further resolution, our manager will follow up your case and hope it will be solved soon.
To better follow-up your complaint, I will move your thread to Service sub-forum, just in case your post was missed.
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 02:45
We understand how you feel, but we need to confirm with UPS first to investigate whether the package was lost and then provide the further resolution, our manager will follow up your case and hope it will be solved soon.
To better follow-up your complaint, I will move your thread to Service sub-forum, just in case your post was missed.

Thank you. Would you have a link to that?
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dublinphantom Posted at 6-6 03:15
Thank you. Would you have a link to that?

I have already moved your thread, no worries.
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 03:36

Got it. Thanks
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 02:45

Hi Mindy.
Something strange happened.
A man in a plain car with no ups uniform arribed with thr drone today.
He was not driving a ups van and had no ups uniform on.  He did not ask for a signature but it is indeed the same box i sent.
Could you confirm the serial number of the unit dji sent back to me.? I just want to be sure everything is ok. Im glad it arrived, its just strange it arrived next day from a guy with no uniform and no ups van. Also that the tracking said it was still in UK.
Thanks
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 03:36

There was also no paperwork with the replacement unit. Is this normal?  
Also could you please make sure my care plan is tied to the new serial number?  Thank you
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dublinphantom Posted at 6-6 08:45
There was also no paperwork with the replacement unit. Is this normal?  
Also could you please make sure my care plan is tied to the new serial number?  Thank you

Hi, there. As per checking, your DJI Care refresh plan is now been tied up with your new serial number. Kindly check link to have it check online.

We hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-6-6
Use props
Dublinphantom
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 6-6 10:39
Hi, there. As per checking, your DJI Care refresh plan is now been tied up with your new serial number. Kindly check link to have it check online.

[view_image]

Thats brilliant.  Thank you.
Have to say DJI Customer care has been superb throughout this experience.
I wasnt sure how it would go but i am very happy with DJI's support
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dublinphantom Posted at 6-6 10:43
Thats brilliant.  Thank you.
Have to say DJI Customer care has been superb throughout this experience.
I wasnt sure how it would go but i am very happy with DJI's support

It is always been a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words.

Stay safe alright? Have fun! Thanks again for choosing DJI.
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules