Mavic Mini RC not powering on normally and connecting
554 4 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jerry04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869 ft
India

My mavic mini RC controller was sitting idle for almost 2 months. When i tried to power it on recently there is no indication light coming from rc, so I plugged it for charging and it has above half battery still i charged it to full. Later again when i pressed the power button its not showing any indication light. I tried pressing once twice n holding nothing. I pluigged the charging cord to it,it got charging indication. So i tried to power on like that and after i unplug the charging cord the rc is still ON. I tried to connect it to my mobile its not connecting. Again if i turn it off and try to on again the same problem happens. pls help !!!
2020-6-6
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

The single battery inside might have gone bad, time for a DJI assistance call.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jerry04. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini. Since you have done these several troubleshooting steps and still the issue is persisting. It seems that the remote controller's battery is not working properly. Are you able to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-6-11
Use props
Jerry04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869 ft
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 19:27
Hello there Jerry04. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini. Since you have done these several troubleshooting steps and still the issue is persisting. It seems that the remote controller's battery is not working properly. Are you able to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I guess the problem is with the power button. Its not even turning on like before. I haven't dropped it or anything. Im facing this issue all of a sudden. After RC was idle for almost 2 months only this problem is occurring. How to resolve this issue?
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jerry04 Posted at 6-12 07:10
Hi, thanks for your reply. I guess the problem is with the power button. Its not even turning on like before. I haven't dropped it or anything. Im facing this issue all of a sudden. After RC was idle for almost 2 months only this problem is occurring. How to resolve this issue?

Hi there Jerry04. Thank you for the reply and for the given information. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. In addition just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote controller to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules