Smart Controller
771 8 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clemulus
lvl.1
United States

Turned on my controller yesterday and all I get is this.....any ideas?

2020-6-6
Use props
clemulus
lvl.1
United States

2020-6-6
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

That doesn't look good... looks like a hardware problem or faulty/bad connection to the internal screen...

Maybe try to open it and check carefully...
2020-6-6
Use props
FlyRacer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

clemulus Posted at 6-6 09:05
[view_image]

Dont open it, cause you will lose waranty. Contact DJI Support
2020-6-6
Use props
clemulus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana?  OR any DJI staff?  I can't seem to find any information
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there clemulus. I am sorry to see and to know what happened to the display of your DJI Smart Controller. Before this issue happened. Did the remote controller fell or dropped before? In addition upon seeing the photo of the said issue I would recommend to contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to assess the said controller. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said issue to avoid further damaging the said unit and not to void the warranty of the said remote controller. Thank you.
2020-6-8
Use props
clemulus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 02:02
Hello there clemulus. I am sorry to see and to know what happened to the display of your DJI Smart Controller. Before this issue happened. Did the remote controller fell or dropped before? In addition upon seeing the photo of the said issue I would recommend to contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to assess the said controller. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said issue to avoid further damaging the said unit and not to void the warranty of the said remote controller. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen - didn't drop it or anything like that.  Looks like I'll need to send it to DJI for analysis/fixing.

2020-6-8
Use props
EnglishYYT
lvl.2

United States

Looks like a hardware issue.  How old is it?   Too late to return?
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

clemulus Posted at 6-8 05:50
Thanks Stephen - didn't drop it or anything like that.  Looks like I'll need to send it to DJI for analysis/fixing.

Hi there clemulus. Thank you for the reply and for the addition information you have shared. It would be best for you to contact our DJI support team for us to be able to check the said remote controller physically and for us to able to give out the proper fix for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules