error: N/A instead of the flight mode
756 9 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 826417 ft
Poland

During last a few flights I got the error I had not before: N/A in the left-up corner instead of the flight mode.
As you can see it is from the beginning, before the start and during the flight as well.
Restarting the DJI Fly app (v1.1.2) solves this issue.
Have you seen this?
I hope v1.1.4 (not available for me yet) will solve this issue.

error_01.jpg
error_02.jpg
2020-6-6
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

known issue happening when switching off bluetooth, it also disables buttons on RC. Has been since day one, doubt they will fix it soon...
2020-6-6
Use props
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
Poland

In my case it is not connected with the bluetooth. bt is on all the time. As I wrote restarting DJI Fly solves this problem.
2020-6-6
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

I always wonder what sense it makes to have Bluetooth turned on when flying ... corona app or what else?
2020-6-6
Use props
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
Poland

I must add that it took place when bt was on and when the phone was in plane mode too.
So I'm not convinced that it's connected with bt.
2020-6-6
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

Cobra_rc Posted at 6-6 13:50
I must add that it took place when bt was on and when the phone was in flight mode too.
So I'm not convinced that it's connected with bt.

i am not trying to convince you, i am telling you. I have it replicated numerous times so i know how it happens, feel free to check the video in the link below to convince yourself. If you have the bluetooth on then it is something else, you have to check your steps when launching the app...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=211888&pid=2117351
2020-6-6
Use props
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
Poland

Thank you sbonev, I'll check it.
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cobra_rc. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This matter has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. For the latest DJI Fly updates kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe always.
2020-6-14
Use props
Cobra_rc
lvl.4
United States

Thank you DJI Stephen.

Small update.
I was flying two days ago after rising the version of DJI Fly to 1.1.4. The phone was in plane mode, so bt was off. Reported problem did not appear.

But it was only one flight and I cannot tell that the issue has been solved.
2020-6-14
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

Cobra_rc Posted at 6-14 22:23
Thank you DJI Stephen.

Small update.

issue is not solved! still happens every time
2020-6-15
Use props