TFR cancelled but DJI Geomap not updating!
651 2 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emig5m
lvl.1

United States

There was a TFR for the NJ area this weekend due to the president was supposed to be visiting. Needless to say his trip was cancelled and also the TFR was cancelled but the TFR is still showing on DJI's geomap and the DJI Fly App wont let me fly because it hasn't updated to take in the effect that the TFR was cancelled. If other apps like B4UFLY update in realtime why doesn't DJI's geomap and fly apps also update? All day I hear planes flying around and I couldn't even start the motors on my drone due to DJI not accounting for a TFR that got cancelled. Is there a way to contact DJI to get the cancelled TFR removed from their Geomap or and I basically screwed from flying my drone for the weekend?

2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Emig5m. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the DJI Flysafe application. If you are still experiencing this issue. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2020-6-8
Use props
THA-CERT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83737 ft

United States

DJI Stephen, you have a bug in your infrastructure. Please address it!

All other non-DJI apps that track TFRs are able to remove them in a timely manner when they are rescinded by the FAA. In DJI GO and Pilot, you don't!

This isn't about a specific location. But you can use any recent wildfire TFR as an example. Here's one https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6793/

If you research this, you will find 2 old TFRs that DJI is still falsely identifying as NFZ.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules