824 4 2020-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lee82gx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435049 ft
Malaysia

I am using Samsung S10e with fly app 1.1.4

The FPV view looks very jagged with straight lines, like anti aliasing errors. This is not present in IOS with my IPad Fly app 1.1.3.

Is this to be expected? This causes a distraction as I'm very scared of the shaking and other jello effects from the gimbal
93C6BDC2-E91D-4D3B-BA4A-D711F91BBB0D.jpeg
2020-6-7
Use props
lee82gx
lvl.4
Malaysia

The actual picture captured is ok.
2020-6-7
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

I’ve the iOS app so can’t reproduce this but suspect it’s the way the android phone is capturing its phone screen as opposed to the output of the drone. Have you tried changing the resolution of the controller. In the iOS app I can view at HD (1080p) or Smooth (720p) so you might try screen recording in smooth to see if that helps?
As you’ve already spotted the video the drone captures is unaffected.
2020-6-7
Use props
lee82gx
lvl.4
Malaysia

Smashey1 Posted at 6-7 03:03
I’ve the iOS app so can’t reproduce this but suspect it’s the way the android phone is capturing its phone screen as opposed to the output of the drone. Have you tried changing the resolution of the controller. In the iOS app I can view at HD (1080p) or Smooth (720p) so you might try screen recording in smooth to see if that helps?
As you’ve already spotted the video the drone captures is unaffected.

Hi Smashey1
Changing to smooth does not really help. The jagged lines change position as the view changes and its kind of distracting.
2020-6-7
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

lee82gx Posted at 6-7 20:35
Hi Smashey1
Changing to smooth does not really help. The jagged lines change position as the view changes and its kind of distracting.

Sorry to hear that. As mentioned, I've the iPhone version of the app. It still looks to me like an issue with the way the screen on the phone is dealing with the incomming live stream - are there any settings you can change for this on the phone? Have you checked if your phone and version of Android is fully compatible? You're getting these jagged edges on live view as well as screen recordings?
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules