My repair case no longer shows in my account
642 11 2020-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24413 ft
United States

A few days ago I created a repair ticket, it was accepted, shortly i received the return label. But now the case no longer shows. Here is the number i received CAS-4415892-L3PV1.

Is it normal till the drone reaches DJI for repair?

THanks
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're sorry for the confusion. We pulled up your case using your Forum account. Please take of your case number is CAS-4415892-L3P6V1, I think you missed the number 6 on the last three combinations of the alphanumerics.

I hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-6-7
Use props
djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf
lvl.1
United States

Thank you very much for the extreme fast response
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_gffYQ3H5Mgzf Posted at 6-7 10:22
Thank you very much for the extreme fast response

You're most welcome. If you have further queries or concerns with your case, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2020-6-7
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Good Day

I have received several emails from Service Department, from receiving the item to starting the inspection. The last email said Damage Assessment  Notice your Mavic Air 2 has been evaluated and with in two or three days i should get an invoice. That means the service dept found out what was wrong and they are waiting for a price to generated??

Thank you

the last one said
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dsanchez1977 Posted at 6-12 10:31
Good Day

I have received several emails from Service Department, from receiving the item to starting the inspection. The last email said Damage Assessment  Notice your Mavic Air 2 has been evaluated and with in two or three days i should get an invoice. That means the service dept found out what was wrong and they are waiting for a price to generated??

Upon checking your case, since you've applied the data analysis, it is under the data analysis step right now. Per the team, we also need the flight records for further analysis, our support team will contact you soon for more data.
Or please provide to us here directly. Please enter DJI FLY APP-- Profile--Settings--Sync Flight Data, disable and enable again, the flight record should be synced. Then provide us your DJI account and the specific accident time. Thank you in advance.
2020-6-13
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Hello, what do you mean by my dji account.

I did sync the flight data.
im not sure hwat else to do. i see the date on my phone but how do i export it?
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dsanchez1977 Posted at 6-13 06:32
Hello, what do you mean by my dji account.

I did sync the flight data.

I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.
2020-6-13
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Good day

I received an email from the service dept. they were asking for the flight logs and my email address. As their email stated they needed an immediate response, I send the info requested. So far I have not received any confirmation if the info send was sufficient or correct. This was for the Data Analysis. The interesting part is on the original ticket it says Data analysis not required. I'm not sure if Data Analysis is part of the normal procedures while drones are send for repair.

Thank You
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dsanchez1977 Posted at 6-16 09:41
Good day

I received an email from the service dept. they were asking for the flight logs and my email address. As their email stated they needed an immediate response, I send the info requested. So far I have not received any confirmation if the info send was sufficient or correct. This was for the Data Analysis. The interesting part is on the original ticket it says Data analysis not required. I'm not sure if Data Analysis is part of the normal procedures while drones are send for repair.

When filling in the online repair form, if you select Product Issue, the data analysis will be applied automatically as long as the drone is still under the warranty period. In your case, the data analysis was requested, therefore, it is a part of the normal procedures.
The data has been transferred to the data analysis team to review, our team will keep you updated with the result once it is finished.
2020-6-17
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

Thank you

also i received the quote for the repair, i decided to use my care refresh as the quote was  $300.00 and for some reason they were asking for the battery to be replaced. now the question is. being that it was a fly more combo, do i get a whole new fly more combo or just the drone, remote, cables, chargers etc.. because i had send the combo bag with the drone for better protection.
2020-6-17
Use props
Dsanchez1977
lvl.1
United States

do i get my bag back.

thanks for all the help
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now