Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneGeekLanc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1514491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello!

I'm having issues with my M2Z losing image transmission after reaching 20 feet or greater in altitude. I tried seeing if it had the same impact at horizontal distances and while it did get a bit choppy, I did not lose signal altogether.

The highest I've gone since the issue began was about 50ft before losing image transmission again.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I'm now getting an aircraft disconnected message after the image transmission signal is lost.
2020-6-7
Use props
DroneGeekLanc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

----------------------------------------------------------------
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneGeekLanc. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? Kindly please check whether the remote controller's antennas are placed properly, you may refer to the below tutorial video.In addition kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to another open field without interference to check there will be changes, you may enable the flight mode when flying. Thank you.

2020-6-7
Use props
DroneGeekLanc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 20:57
Hello there DroneGeekLanc. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? Kindly please check whether the remote controller's antennas are placed properly, you may refer to the below tutorial video.In addition kindly please fly your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to another open field without interference to check there will be changes, you may enable the flight mode when flying. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

I'll give it a try in a more wide-open setting later today. It's mind-blowing because I've flown in my city dozens of times with no unexpected signal issues. All of a sudden this began happening out of the blue.

I'll keep you posted on what happens today. Thank you for being so readily available to assist. It's a big help know one of you guys is in the corner.
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DroneGeekLanc Posted at 6-8 03:46
I'll give it a try in a more wide-open setting later today. It's mind-blowing because I've flown in my city dozens of times with no unexpected signal issues. All of a sudden this began happening out of the blue.

I'll keep you posted on what happens today. Thank you for being so readily available to assist. It's a big help know one of you guys is in the corner.

Hi there DroneGeekLanc. You are very much welcome and we are all here to assist you. Please keep us posted fro further assistance and please stay safe always.
2020-6-9
Use props
DroneGeekLanc
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hey, Stephen!

I don't know if you can assist me or not. I've decided that I believe there's an issue in the signal between the controller and the drone itself. Nothing seems to work. I'd like to open a case to have it repaired, but it seems that the system is acting funny and not allowing me to open a new repair case. Can you help me do this manually? I'd really like to get this fixed.

Thank you.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules