DJI Osmo Action - Gap in the record - continuation
666 0 2020-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charvel
lvl.4
Poland

This is a continuation of the thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=209839
Firmware version: 01.08.00.10 (7197)
Recording mode: Video, Resolution 2.7K/60fps , RS On

Since February when I was reporting a bug, a new firmware version has appeared. The bug remained, this time with examples recorded yesterday and today.

In the first recording, please look at the road junction approaching before us. The recording in DJI_0488 ends in 6 seconds visible in the recording. What appears from 7 seconds is already saved in the DJI_0489_01 file - that's half of the pedestrian and cyclist crossing visible at the intersection.
Over minutes of the recording have disappeared.

Video1:

In the second recording a similar situation - in 5 seconds you can see at least one minute of the recording skipped.
The recording in DJI_0491_004 ends in 5 seconds. Continuation in file DJI_0492_001 has the missing recording minute.

Video2:

(recording deliberately devoid of sound)

DJI - will someone finally be interested in the problem? Or should I just get rid of the problem in September and go to GPH9? I certainly won't go back to DJI then.
And please don't think that it favors any company here. I advised my friends not to buy it because of the suspension due to overheating of GPH7 - that's why I bought Osmo Action.

But if there are random moments missing in my recordings, I'm not likely to be interested in something you can't improve for a few months.

2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules