Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SALE MAVIC MINI
778 10 2020-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hello everyone. I have decided to sell my MM combo, it is in perfect condition, few flights and WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT. Everything is delivered in perfect condition. If anyone is interested, send me a private one. The payment would be made by PAYPAL for greater security, and the shipping is on the buyer's account, I am in Spain. Price, make an offer, that is fair.
2020-6-7
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought about selling my mm as well but instead I'll just leave it in the car full time so it can be with me at all times just in case I ever need drone quickly.  it's still a pretty good drone, not the best, but it's not useless either.  I didn't pay full price for it and I wouldn't be happy with getting only a few bucks for it so I'll keep it for now.   not sure if it's because you got ma2 but if they had both launched at the same time, I think it's an easy choice even if the price is big difference.
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JM.REYES. Thank you for reaching out and we are hoping that you could get the best deal in regards on selling your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for continued support.
2020-6-7
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I'll never sell my Mini as I am completely UNFAZED by trending items (despite the Mini still being one to most outsiders).

MM represents to me a drone utility camera most of all, the one to do roof and aerial inspections, quickly scan the area around me, get a high view in a places where I couldn't. Then I still think it's still a very capable creative tool, especially for shooting videos.
2020-6-8
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Spain

Thank you for your opinions. I want to sell the mini and the money obtained, invest it in my camera (Canon EOS M50). I make this decision, because I have understood that my Phantom 3 gives me what I need, among other things, for me the indispensable follow mode among others. The mini is a great drone, which I have been able to try and enjoy, but it has not got my stimulation.
2020-6-8
Use props
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

JM.REYES Posted at 6-8 03:27
Thank you for your opinions. I want to sell the mini and the money obtained, invest it in my camera (Canon EOS M50). I make this decision, because I have understood that my Phantom 3 gives me what I need, among other things, for me the indispensable follow mode among others. The mini is a great drone, which I have been able to try and enjoy, but it has not got my stimulation.

i think this is the last place where you'll find somebody interested in buying a mini...i guess it is because everybody already have one
2020-6-8
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Spain

sbonev Posted at 6-8 03:31
i think this is the last place where you'll find somebody interested in buying a mini...i guess it is because everybody already have one

I have advertised it on several sites as is logical. But a forum for the product in question is a great place to make your intentions known. There is always someone who has an acquaintance looking to buy one, or someone who has had the misfortune to crash his mini, etc ...
2020-6-8
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Tbh I could be interested but only at non-working price levels, the ideal for me would be an accident involved Mini, which depending on the conditions could be restored to working  condition or chiefly considered as electronic spares (new body parts being already quite cheap on Aliexpress).
2020-6-8
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, this comes as a little bit of a surprise!! I hope you get a fair price for your mini @JM.REYES!! Enough to help out considerably with your endeavor with your camera equipment!!
2020-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JM.REYES Posted at 6-8 03:36
I have advertised it on several sites as is logical. But a forum for the product in question is a great place to make your intentions known. There is always someone who has an acquaintance looking to buy one, or someone who has had the misfortune to crash his mini, etc ...

Most camera stores take drones as trade ins . Or if you know of secondhand camera dealers like MPB who also pay cash or part exchange against all camera equipment.
2020-6-8
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Spain

Good news. The team is already on its way to its new owner. Thank you all for your harvests and help that you have provided during all this time, however, I will continue to attend this great forum where I have managed to meet great people (virtual hehehe). Greetings to all from Spain. Take care, my friends.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules