Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paride Musci
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

https://youtu.be/BCyZliZ-tOQ

In this video my optimized summer equipment for a daily hike spent filming, or for two days with overnight in a hut.
For a long time I used a large photographic backpack and I went with many things that I ended up not using.
I hope it will be useful to those who would like to start, want to optimize and for those who are simply curious.

The backpack is actually set for one day (liner aside), in the case of two days, the following must be added:

- soap and a larger microfiber towel, mini toothbrush and mini toothpaste
- flashlight or front lamp, rechargeable via USB (in fact it would always be good to have it)
- down jacket for the night, extra socks and t-shirt and so on.

You will find links of all objects in the video description.

Ah I forgot, my English sucks, so I don't speak.
Enjoy the video!

If you enjoy my work please like and tell me what you think about,
comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Follow me on Skypixel

PS:
*a little consideration on the mini tripod. The idea is excellent, it is super light (120gr), very comfortable and you can attach it anywhere, if the strap is short just use a belt and you can also attach it around the trunks. But unfortunately the insert inside which the bolt is screwed is made of soft metal and is extremely fragile and it is easy to get stuck and become unusable.  After breaking 3, I am now going to the fourth.  If I break the latter, which is inevitable, I promised myself to switch to a carbon tripod, which weighs 6 times more but does not have any of these problems, I hope.
(Gorillapod suck also, really unstable, I wouldn't even use it with an action cam, I own it)  

**Water filter: After losing it, happened after this video, I decided to buy the Katadyn Befree 1L, it weighs less, occupies less, lets water pass faster and the filter is visible and therefore easier to inspect and clean.
2020-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Y9ou could save a little weight of the backup battery and take the DJI USB adapter for the Mavic 2 pro battery.
2020-6-9
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 6-9 01:14
Y9ou could save a little weight of the backup battery and take the DJI USB adapter for the Mavic 2 pro battery.

I not understand mate, do you suggest me to use the mavic 2 batteries to recharge the devices without carrying the powerbank?
If yes, I don't like it, I need all the battery power for flights and I don't discharge them under a certain percentage, my rule.

Anyway if I want save extra weight I can give up:
- the liner and rent it in the hut (in normal situations)
- the telephoto lens (or both lens and carry on a 14-140mm), give up the front pouch also (the green one)
- the camera and bring only the action camera
- the drone if I can't use it, or a drone battery if im not sure that i can fly for the bad weather
- the bottle and instead bring a lighter one in PET

2020-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paride Musci Posted at 6-9 01:21
I not understand mate, do you suggest me to use the mavic 2 batteries to recharge the devices without carrying the powerbank?
If yes, I don't like it, I need all the battery power for flights and I don't discharge them under a certain percentage, my rule.

I was,  I was assuming the battery was more for emergancies .
2020-6-10
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 6-10 00:27
I was,  I was assuming the battery was more for emergancies .

I tried once but was not satisfied, the charge is slow and the adapter tends to disconnect if you don't put a rubber band on it.
If I have to charge the smartphone before making a flight it will mean that I will not have 100% charge at take-off, I do 10-15km with an average of 1000m in altitude carrying the drone in my backpack and it must be 100% worth it. If I happen to have to charge the smartphone at the end of the excursion it will mean that most likely the two batteries are at 15-20% of residual charge, very little to charge the smartphone and also I would arrive at 0-5% of battery charge which I try to avoid doing always.
I prefer not to mix drone and stressing its batteries with the rest of the equipment.
Let's not forget the controller, I happened to have to charge it after a whole day of flights, the powerbank is suitable for charging all these things: smartphone, controller, camera, flashlight and so on.
It weighs less than 200 gr, we are not talking about a boulder.

However yes, carrying the adapter is not a wrong thing, it weighs very little and can be useful in case of a real emergency.
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paride Musci Posted at 6-10 00:37
I tried once but was not satisfied, the charge is slow and the adapter tends to disconnect if you don't put a rubber band on it.
If I have to charge the smartphone before making a flight it will mean that I will not have 100% charge at take-off, I do 10-15km with an average of 1000m in altitude carrying the drone in my backpack and it must be 100% worth it. If I happen to have to charge the smartphone at the end of the excursion it will mean that most likely the two batteries are at 15-25% of residual charge, very little to charge the smartphone and also I would arrive at 0-5% of battery charge which I try to avoid doing always.
I prefer not to mix drone and its batteries with the rest.

2020-6-10
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

thanks for the tip, actually it's a smart thing to carry on always
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Paride Musci Posted at 6-10 02:19
thanks for the tip, actually it's a smart thing to carry on always

Yeah, it really doesn't weigh anything.
2020-6-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Super interesting to see!
2020-6-23
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 6-23 05:51
Super interesting to see!

Glad you like it
2020-6-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-6-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another excellent piece of work
2020-7-15
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

A J Posted at 7-15 14:49
Another excellent piece of work

Glad you like it
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very much so - thanks again
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_jQJQ1duEKf0R
lvl.1
United States

Do you have a link to the pouch you use for your drone's camera filters?
2020-7-18
Use props
Paride Musci
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

djiuser_jQJQ1duEKf0R Posted at 7-18 19:35
Do you have a link to the pouch you use for your drone's camera filters?

Hi, yes you can find the list of the links of the items in the video description
2020-7-19
Use props
dsasse07
lvl.1
United States

Paride Musci Posted at 7-19 03:48
Hi, yes you can find the list of the links of the items in the video description

Thank you!
2020-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules