No response from DJI
4190 7 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pQ4AfDKUIarr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Returned my MA2 to DJI (not able to bind and not a single minute flown) on their request - DHL confirmed delivery on 4 June - still no acknowledgement from DJI despite 2 emails - showing no change on website ‘progress report’ - what can I do??
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, kindly please wait for the email update, thank you so much.
Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-6-8
Use props
djiuser_pQ4AfDKUIarr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Happy customer now - received my replacement MA2
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_pQ4AfDKUIarr Posted at 6-19 09:30
Happy customer now - received my replacement MA2

Glad to know you've received the replacement drone, hope you enjoy flying and stay safe.
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_4lbzeVMeLe3F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31385 ft
United Kingdom

Returned my Mavic Mini about 3 weeks ago and had to contact DJI, for them to tell me that it was in the facility, just npot scanned. Still havent recived any other notifications on the case and I was really hoping to take my drone away on holiday as I spent all my savings on it. Anything I can do?
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_4lbzeVMeLe3F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31385 ft
United Kingdom

Returned my Mavic Mini about 3 weeks ago and had to contact DJI, for them to tell me that it was in the facility, just npot scanned. Still havent recived any other notifications on the case and I was really hoping to take my drone away on holiday as I spent all my savings on it. Anything I can do?
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_4lbzeVMeLe3F Posted at 6-28 08:31
Returned my Mavic Mini about 3 weeks ago and had to contact DJI, for them to tell me that it was in the facility, just npot scanned. Still havent recived any other notifications on the case and I was really hoping to take my drone away on holiday as I spent all my savings on it. Anything I can do?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, there will be an update soon. I will also help you keep an eye on it, thanks for your patience.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_pQ4AfDKUIarr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can someone tell me what the TB60 batteries are telling me when, after I start a manual heating sequence (pressing more than 4 sec) I get two flashing green indicators - first two indicators alternate flashing green with the second two indicators - there is no explanation in the user manual
Thank yooooo
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules