Transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Is there a consensus on what model of ipad or android tablet is best suited for use with a M 2 Pro / Zoom?
2020-6-8
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it will come down to preference. From most posts it seems that Apple products work very will DJI and I also know that the Samsung Tab series also work well. A lot of people use the iPad Mini because its nice and compact. If you currently have a iPhone or other Apple products you might want to stick with the same brand so everything is all synced together and it would be the same thought with an Android device. I would pick the OS you are most familiar with.
2020-6-8
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Here is my recommendation for iPads:iPad 6th gen or newer, iPad Pro 2nd gen or newer, iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5,
2020-6-8
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 6-8 08:00
I think it will come down to preference. From most posts it seems that Apple products work very will DJI and I also know that the Samsung Tab series also work well. A lot of people use the iPad Mini because its nice and compact. If you currently have a iPhone or other Apple products you might want to stick with the same brand so everything is all synced together and it would be the same thought with an Android device. I would pick the OS you are most familiar with.

Thank you.
2020-8-24
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Sparkflier Posted at 6-8 10:00
Here is my recommendation for iPads:iPad 6th gen or newer, iPad Pro 2nd gen or newer, iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5,

Thanks very much.
2020-8-24
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced