ESC Beeping (Code:30128) and Propeller rotating too fast error
162148 168 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Artellic
New
Norway

Solution:

Its because of the case design and how the propellers are folded: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=227318
2021-2-20
Use props
sudma
New

Croatia

Same issue here, I haven't used my DJI MIni for few months. It was in DJI fly more case and after the firmware update on my first flight I got this ESC Beeping 3128 error code for rear left propeller.
I have also noticed that during the flight the drone makes higher pitch whirring sound, which I did not noticed before.
I have never crashed my drone and I have storage it in original DJI case that I got with my fly more package.
My question is: did DJI gave any general feedback on this issue as it seems like too many people are having the same issue with left rear propeller which is not coincidence...
2021-3-14
Use props
znido
New
Flight distance : 117884 ft
Canada

I have the same problem. Replaced props two times and the same thing. Then reinstalled firmware and the same thing. Then replaced props, again and again, the same problem. This message keeps coming back every time I use dron after only 2-3 minutes of flight. I think this is some flaw in design but DJI won't admit it. I don`t have even 10 hours of total flights on this thing and is useless. What a waste of money
2021-4-18
Use props
WrongWay Feldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

I came across this topic after a search for the error code.

I had not flown in several months, when I took it out of the fly more case I updated everything and off I went. It sounded different but I hadn't flown in a while so I though maybe I was just remembering the sound wrong. The first thing I noticed is when I flew forward and then just stopped the drone dropped a couple feet before hoovering. It even hit the ground once.

Shortly after I got the ESC 30128 error. I did not realize you could tell which props were bad so I replaced them all, still not sure how to tell which set is bad from that error code.

Just tried it out with the new props, works and sounds like it did on day one. I guess I'll use the case only when transporting and not for long term storage.

Can anyone explain how to tell which set of props might be bad from the error code?
2021-4-19
Use props
flyfarther1
lvl.1
United States

I'm also experiencing this issue with the Mavic Mini. My first flight was in April/May of 2020 and I've gotten this error nearly every flight (rear left props) since then. I've replaced all props, just back left, rotated props and nothing fixes the issue. Is there any official word from DJI on this? It is becoming rather irritating to bring a product in a backpack when traveling that takes up significant room only to experience errors every time I attempt to use it.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_f8VwzHYLeV2e
New

New Zealand

Same issue here on port aft motor. Unsafe to fly untill issue resolved by dji. Tried new props no difference. This aircraft is grounded as I deem it unsafe to fly.
2021-4-25
Use props
Vadim Buznea
New

Denmark

I have the same problem ESC beeping left rear pro. Have anyone resolved?
2021-5-7
Use props
djiuser_C7GrSS16t1Ff
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12468324 ft
Australia

Sounds like dji have planted a fault in the update as I too have the same problem!!!
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99961 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same issue for the first time a couple of weeks ago - haven't had chance to fly since and had the mini stored pointing at the sky (no weight on the props). Just flown again for five mins in the garden and no error on landing - it's either hit and miss or maybe it is indeed weight on the props in storage causing it...
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

UPDATE: Another flight, 20 mins this time - still no error...
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Aaaand it's back... Ridiculous... This surely has to be a firmware fault...
2021-6-13
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS Posted at 6-13 02:43
Aaaand it's back... Ridiculous... This surely has to be a firmware fault...

Read these links!

What is causing the propeller deformation leading to Motor Speed Error warnings, and why is most often the left-rear motor?
Reason for Prop Deformation

How you can yourself determine for certain whether the Motor Speed Error warning is factual?
Hover Test plotting Motor Speeds

How to prevent further propeller deformation?
Do Not Cross Blades of Rear Motors
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Zbip57 Posted at 6-18 16:27
Read these links!

What is causing the propeller deformation leading to Motor Speed Error warnings, and why is most often the left-rear motor?
That all sounds great - until you read all the posts from people saying they've changed the props and immediately had the same issue, or swapped rear left/front right props to test and still get the same error on rear left...

Also, the left/right props are absolute mirror images of each other and mounted exactly opposite, so there's NO reason why one side would always sit on top of the other as described - it just depends which side is pulled in first - therefore there's no reason why the same side would always be deformed by any pressure - the error would be on the right just as often as the left.
2021-6-20
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS Posted at 6-20 15:32
That all sounds great - until you read all the posts from people saying they've changed the props and immediately had the same issue, or swapped rear left/front right props to test and still get the same error on rear left...

Also, the left/right props are absolute mirror images of each other and mounted exactly opposite, so there's NO reason why one side would always sit on top of the other as described - it just depends which side is pulled in first - therefore there's no reason why the same side would always be deformed by any pressure - the error would be on the right just as often as the left.

If you store your Mini with the blades crossed, whichever of the rear blades are positioned under the other side's blades must bend in order to fit underneath the other blades.

The reason one side would always sit on top of the other is because the Mini was shipped direct from DJI packaged that way.  Both the FlyMore and non-FlyMore versions of the Mini were packaged with the blades crossed and the left-rear blades positioned bent to fit under the right-rear blades, and held securely in that position by a paper strap.  As a direct result, many people reported the Motor Speed Error on their very first flight, with non-FlyMore as well as FlyMore versions.  It has nothing to do with the FlyMore case in itself.  It has everything to do with storing the blades crossed laterally.

A second reason the left side would most often be positioned under the right side's blades is because the label in the bottom of the FlyMore case advises that they should be positioned this way.

Furthermore, in May 2020, DJI Support pinned the following post to the top of this very Mavic Mini forum.  To avoid the Motor Speed Error they specifically recommended ensuring that the blades should be folded horizontally and stowed as shown on the diagram in the bottom of the FlyMore case.  The diagram shows the left-rear blades bent to fit under the right-rear. Note: That thread has been viewed over 50.5k times, and has only very recently been unpinned from the top of the forum.
forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214705

If you always store the left-side blades bent under the right-side, then it's a dead certainty the error and beeping ESC will first show up on the left-rear.  But, if you always store the right-side blades bent under the left-side, then the right-rear will certainly trigger the warning first.

If you alternate left under right, or right under left, then both sides will end up with bent blades.  If the blades on your rear motors slide together easily to nest folded under each other when stored folded laterally across the body of the Mini, then they're almost certainly already permanently bent.

Do yourself a favour and take a careful close look at how the rear motors are mounted at an angle canted outboard when the arms are folded.  If you mount a set of fresh new blades it's perfectly obvious that the straight new blades cannot be folded together without bending one side or the other.

You may not care and think, so what if the blades are bent?  Do yourself another favour and do the simple 5-minute hover test.  With fresh blades installed the Mini will hover with all four motors turning at near equal ~9600rpm.  If any of your motors are turning at significantly higher speed, it's a sure indication that the blades on that motor are underperforming.

Do not ignore any of these warning messages; Max Power Reached, Motor Speed Error, Propellers Rotating Too Fast.  They're all telling you that a motor is nearing its ultimate rpm limit trying to generate the required lift to keep the Mini in the air.  It's spinning as hard as it can while that propeller is producing insufficient lift.  If the twisted propeller blades get flattened enough, eventually the motor can't spin any faster and you'll experience the dreaded Uncommanded Descent.

The beauty of this is, you don't need to take my word for it.  You can see it for yourself if you just take a close look at your own Mini.

Motor Angles

Motor Angles

New blades cannot cross without bending.

New blades cannot cross without bending.
2021-6-21
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

For reference, here's a video showing the ESC beeping on the left-rear motor of my Mini.  You can see the motor twitching.

2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Zbip57 Posted at 6-21 06:19
For reference, here's a video showing the ESC beeping on the left-rear motor of my Mini.  You can see the motor twitching.

Oh I know it well...

I've never stored my blades laterally and never favoured any kind of left or right overlap, so the only time they could realistically have been deformed is in the original packaging. If I spent the first year flying this thing oblivious to deformed blades until the firmware tweak highlighted it, that's pretty bad... I'ma humour you and compare the spare blades tonight
2021-6-21
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS Posted at 6-21 06:37
Oh I know it well...

I've never stored my blades laterally and never favoured any kind of left or right overlap, so the only time they could realistically have been deformed is in the original packaging. If I spent the first year flying this thing oblivious to deformed blades until the firmware tweak highlighted it, that's pretty bad... I'ma humour you and compare the spare blades tonight

I always stored my Mini in its FlyMore case, taking care to ensure the blades were "properly" folded and positioned in the trough so they wouldn't get pinched.

I often saw the Max Power warning, but ignored it since the Mini continued to fly just fine.

It was only after upgrading the firmware that the new Motor Speed Error and beeping ESC thing appeared.  Even then the Mini still flew fine.  But I read all the forums to learn more.  Someone else first pointed out how the rear blades must bend when crossed folded laterally.  That made sense to me.

The issue is not just that the tip of the blade is bent down.  The bigger issue is that this also causes the blade to twist so that the outer end of the blade flattens and loses angle of attack.  The stronger thicker inner portion of the blade still produces positive lift, but the faster moving outer half of the blade eventually twists enough to actually generate negative lift.  When the difference becomes large enough the two cancel each out and, no matter how fast the motor tries to spin, the prop eventually produces insufficient lift to keep the Mini in the air.

You can see in these next two photos how pressing down on the tip of the blade causes the trailing edge of the root of the blade to contact the body of the Mini.  Pressing down on the tip, while pressing up on the trailing edge, therefor twists the blade, flattening its profile.

DJI support recommended inspecting the props for damage, but that flattening of the blade can be very subtle and difficult to see with just a cursory visual inspection.  Blades can be scuffed, knicked, cracked, even have pieces missing entirely, and still provide sufficient lift.  Vibration from imbalance will be bad, but it'll still fly.  But just a slight twist in the fast-moving tip of the blade can have a significant effect on the overall efficiency of the blade's performance.

So it's not really the bending of the blade that's the problem.  It's the twist in the blade resulting from that bend.  The difference is not obvious to see.  The best way to tell is with a 5-minute hover test and plotting the motor speeds.

Very strange, and coincidentally, DJI Support recommended letting the Mini hover for 5 minutes, as that might somehow straighten the blades.  That's ridiculous.  If the centrifugal force of merely hovering would somehow straighten the blades, then surely more aggressive regular flight at higher motor rpms would ensure that the blades always stayed straight.

Here are a couple of photos showing how, as the tip of blade #2 is bent to fit under the opposite side's blades, the trailing edge of blade #2 is pressed against the body of the Mini.

RearsBentDown.jpg
2021-6-21
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

Pressing down on the tip, while pressing up on the trailing edge, is what causes the blade to twist and flatten its angle of attack.

Twist.jpg
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So, when I compare the existing blades to the spares, I can see a very slight loss of angle at the 'bulgiest' part of the blades (near to the motor). The existing blades are slightly flatter at this point. This is possibly slightly worse on the rear blades than the front, but in both cases there's no difference between the left and right side. It's still a mystery why this error always appears on the left side (maybe it only ever displays the fastest rotor and this is the heaviest corner of the aircraft), but it makes sense that it's this blade flattening causing problems. I'm going to make absolutely sure there's no pressure on the props in storage, hope the error goes away, then replace the props if not
2021-6-21
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS Posted at 6-21 14:49
So, when I compare the existing blades to the spares, I can see a very slight loss of angle at the 'bulgiest' part of the blades (near to the motor). The existing blades are slightly flatter at this point. This is possibly slightly worse on the rear blades than the front, but in both cases there's no difference between the left and right side. It's still a mystery why this error always appears on the left side (maybe it only ever displays the fastest rotor and this is the heaviest corner of the aircraft), but it makes sense that it's this blade flattening causing problems. I'm going to make absolutely sure there's no pressure on the props in storage, hope the error goes away, then replace the props if not

It is very difficult to see the blade deformation using just a visual inspection.

Really the only sure-fire way to measure the blade's lift efficiency is to do a 5-minute hover test.  Then using the flight log DAT file, plot the Motor Speeds using CsvView.  In a stable hover the motor speeds should all be equal at about 9600rpm.  If the prop blades are deformed the motor will spin at a consistently higher speed.

See this post for sample motor speed plots.
mavicpilots.com/threads/motor-speed-error-mavic-mini.86130/page-13#post-1038918
2021-6-29
Use props
Seferon
lvl.1
United States

I have a same problem with Replaced props two times and the same thing.  I got this ESC Beeping 3128 error code for rear left propeller.
2021-7-19
Use props
Bl
New
Flight distance : 5863 ft
United States

I just started receiving this error as well on the left rear blade...I've had my MM for right at a year now and had no issues prior. I haven't flown it in a few months and so I was a little taken aback by the error. A close visual inspection shows no deformities. Replacing the blades did not solve the issue. As stated by someone else in the group a while back, the sheer fact that so many of us are experiencing this issue with the same blade as the culprit clearly points to something either hardware or firmware related. The chances of so many people on this forum, (not to mention those who don't join it, and don't report an issue even though they encounter it as well), would experience this same issue, on the same blade location, is simply astronomical in its chances given the number of units that DJI has sold of the MM. I know a lot of technical suggestions have been made by some very talented and mechanically inclined folks on this forum...but as many have reported...changing the blades simply doesn't fix the problem (in most cases)...so, what is an end-user of the MM to think? That just leaves a firmware update that better addresses the left rear blade's performance, in some manner or another. All of this is stated IMHO of course. Thanks to everyone who's been offering suggestions and trying to help out. Onward through the fog...
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_Splczrb2ZZgV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 571591 ft
Finland

My Mini is about 18 months old and havn't flown it for 3 months. Mini has been sitting in the FlyMore Combo box. Today I wanted to put Mini up in the sky. There were some FW update for Mini, which I installed. Then checking that all in Mini is good, GPS fix ok etc.  I  put Mini up in the air to 3-4 meters hovering. Instantly got the same warnings this topic is about. I had never seen this warning before. While hovering I changed the drone position slightly to the left. This was too much for mini and it made an uncontrolled move and made an unwanted crash on the ground. I don't see any visible damages, thanks for the soft soil, but fore sure I won't be flying this bird untill I see DJI's instructions on how to make Mini safe again. By  reading this forum, it looks that the latest FWs and the storaging of the Mini is the root cause. Sure hope DJI finds a proper fix, otherwise I have to come to a conclution, that this product is seriously defective, and I will return this back to shop.
2021-7-25
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've had this error pretty consistently (see above) since the 005 update. I've now tweaked my storage case to take any possible pressure off the props in storage and the last few flights since have shown no sign of the dreaded esc beeping error. I also got the 006 update to the RC around the same time as tweaking my case, but i'd be surprised if this has any relevance (anybody else noticed this make a difference?). It looks to me as if avoiding pressure on the props in storage is the solution...
2021-8-1
Use props
Art Vandelay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95492 ft
United States

djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS Posted at 8-1 04:47
I've had this error pretty consistently (see above) since the 005 update. I've now tweaked my storage case to take any possible pressure off the props in storage and the last few flights since have shown no sign of the dreaded esc beeping error. I also got the 006 update to the RC around the same time as tweaking my case, but i'd be surprised if this has any relevance (anybody else noticed this make a difference?). It looks to me as if avoiding pressure on the props in storage is the solution...

Like you, I modified my flymore combo case so the bottom props don't get squashed when stored.  I cut the front of the support and pressed it down as well as added some foam for the two rear feet and gimbal cover to lift the Mini up.  No issues since.

2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_jVp9pLObMlHS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Art Vandelay Posted at 8-1 06:17
Like you, I modified my flymore combo case so the bottom props don't get squashed when stored.  I cut the front of the support and pressed it down as well as added some foam for the two rear feet and gimbal cover to lift the Mini up.  No issues since.

[view_image]

Well played. Pretty hard to believe that DJI have only recently introduced this safety feature, not to mention that it's highlighted a major flaw with their own storage solution...
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_Splczrb2ZZgV
lvl.1
Finland

Since this ESC warning and the crash following it, I have not put the Mini inside of the FlyMore carrying case. I also changed all the propellers.

No warnings ever since that.  Of course this is not a doable solution if I wanted to take Mini with me farther than my home base. I think I need to do some heavy modification for the carrying case. Thanks for the modified casing  picture.

How come DJI seems to totally ignore their responsibility?
2021-8-3
Use props
fand0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334715 ft
Ukraine

I have got the same on my Mini 2 today, each fly after 5-10 minutes I see the same error, but with front right propeller.
First - I see 'Propeller rotating too fast' error in application (I use android)  and then when I landed I can hear very weird sound and one propeller is continue rotating for few degrees each 2 seconds when all other are stopped.
What should I do?
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_H3ntAuRQ9z3p
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47677 ft
Brazil

Guys, This is a BUG, after upgrading to v01.00.0500, I started to get this error, when researching I saw that many other people also experience the same problem. To solve it I downgraded to the previous version and now the MINI is 100% again.
We are waiting for DJI to release a new firmware version fixed without BUG. Since the problem always occurs in the same problem in the same ESC, then either we have a problem in FIRMWARE, or a construction defect since everyone has a problem in the same place.
2021-8-10
Use props
djiuser_Splczrb2ZZgV
lvl.1
Finland

djiuser_H3ntAuRQ9z3p Posted at 8-10 10:05
Guys, This is a BUG, after upgrading to v01.00.0500, I started to get this error, when researching I saw that many other people also experience the same problem. To solve it I downgraded to the previous version and now the MINI is 100% again.
We are waiting for DJI to release a new firmware version fixed without BUG. Since the problem always occurs in the same problem in the same ESC, then either we have a problem in FIRMWARE, or a construction defect since everyone has a problem in the same place.

This message that propeller goes too fast may very well be a legit message and added in the latest SW for a good reason,  to inform us to prevent sudden crashes, what seem to happen for some people for no good reason. If the FlyMore box damages the propeller (one strong hypothesis), the problem is the box, not the message I would think
2021-8-13
Use props
Breno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47677 ft
Brazil

djiuser_Splczrb2ZZgV Posted at 8-13 11:27
This message that propeller goes too fast may very well be a legit message and added in the latest SW for a good reason,  to inform us to prevent sudden crashes, what seem to happen for some people for no good reason. If the FlyMore box damages the propeller (one strong hypothesis), the problem is the box, not the message I would think

But then if the problem is with the box DJI needs to do something, because a lot of people are having the same problem.
I changed the Helice that he said was having a problem and the error was still there, I still think it's a problem with the firmware. Because many people have the same error in the same ESC, or it could be a DRONE construction problem and DJI needs to take some action.
2021-8-31
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Had this problem a few weeks ago when i was out flying constant issue with the error code i landed the mini checked the bleeping rotor and figured if i create more drag on the props then the motor would slow down so bent the props with my thumbs and hey presto worked fine rest of the day! so could be the blades get flattened during transit and could be software that is super sensitive to any issues with the back left prop.

Seems like this issue has been around an age!

would like to know if dji is still supporting this drone ?
2021-9-1
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Breno Posted at 8-31 06:32
But then if the problem is with the box DJI needs to do something, because a lot of people are having the same problem.
I changed the Helice that he said was having a problem and the error was still there, I still think it's a problem with the firmware. Because many people have the same error in the same ESC, or it could be a DRONE construction problem and DJI needs to take some action.

DJI dont strike me as a company who would publically admit any liabilities in design construction implimentation or continued support be that materials or software!
2021-9-1
Use props
CHiiiCo
New
Flight distance : 717041 ft
Canada

Hello everyone,

Have exact same issue on the rear left motor too. Even after replacing propellers with authentic DJI new ones.
The thing is it is not just a warning message or a software bug, I see the flying experience being affected, the drone is unstable once in the air.
Same thing here, I take very good care of my drone (which makes my wife jealous) and I store it in his DJI case like a baby put in bed.
2021-9-23
Use props
TundraRoy
New

Canada

Hello all, new to the forum.
After recently purchasing a used Mavic mini, I was having the exact same ESC and propeller over speed issue. The DJI factory  case is indeed causing the aft propellers to malform. After further inspection of the warped propellers I discovered that one of the propellers tips were actually twisted down or in a negative pitch configuration. Similar to wash out on an aircraft wing. I decided to run a test. After filling a mug with boiling water, I dipped 2/3 of the propeller into the hot water for approximately five seconds. Removed and held propeller in a positive pitch angle until it cooled. It doesn’t require much positive pitch. It has solved the over speed and the ESC alarm issue. It is important not to make the pitch to course as this will overload the motor. I’m guessing +1.5° of pitch at the tip.
I also removed the centre hump in the factory case and installed a small piece of foam to support the gimbal cover.
Hope this helps, Roy
2021-10-30
Use props
ImFlying!
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28173 ft
United States

Art Vandelay Posted at 8-1 06:17

[view_image]

Yes I think this is the solution. Will try on my case and see if it works also.
2021-11-15
Use props
Tux9R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16962 ft
Spain

Zbip57 Posted at 2021-6-29 09:46
It is very difficult to see the blade deformation using just a visual inspection.

Really the only sure-fire way to measure the blade's lift efficiency is to do a 5-minute hover test.  Then using the flight log DAT file, plot the Motor Speeds using CsvView.  In a stable hover the motor speeds should all be equal at about 9600rpm.  If the prop blades are deformed the motor will spin at a consistently higher speed.

Hi,

First of all, thank you for all the information you posted and the amazing explanations about the problem. It absolutely makes sense for me and it helps a lot to learn.

I'm having the same problem since a couple of months ago and I will try to replace the props and check if the problem is solved, but before, I would like to do the test with the CsvView and check the motor data. I would like to see all that information

(I'm a total newbie, so sorry in advance if I say something wrong)

I've exported the .DAT file from the Mini and downloaded CsvView and DatCon. First, I tried to load the .DAT file into CsvView but I get an error. I've seen that I first need to use the "Extract DJI" and now I have a lot of smaller DAT files. But when I open one of those files, I got another error in the CsvView.

Reading, I've realize that those files seem to be encrypted and only DJI can read them. I saw in some pages that plain txt logs are stored in the phone, but I only see the flight info. In other pages I have seen that in those logs there isn't any information about motor speeds or similar.

Do you know if is it possible to perform that test or extract all this information from the logs? Or maybe nowadays is not possible due that encryption.

Thanks a lot in advance!
2022-1-7
Use props
120ccpm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

Tux9R Posted at 1-7 12:05
Hi,

First of all, thank you for all the information you posted and the amazing explanations about the problem. It absolutely makes sense for me and it helps a lot to learn.

I've exported the .DAT file from the Mini

It's the DAT file from the mobile device, not from the aircraft. On iOS devices, .DAT files of the latest flights are saved into the "DJI Fly\FlightRecords\MCDatFlightRecords" folder. Android should be similar.
Those DAT files are deleted automatically when the app syncs the flight records with DJI (or shortly after, not sure what the exact logic is), so look for them right after your test flight.
2022-1-7
Use props
Tux9R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16962 ft
Spain

120ccpm Posted at 1-7 13:55
I've exported the .DAT file from the Mini

It's the DAT file from the mobile device, not from the aircraft. On iOS devices, .DAT files of the latest flights are saved into the "DJI Fly\FlightRecords\MCDatFlightRecords" folder. Android should be similar.

Great! Thank you so much. I will try yo get the files right after the flight.

2022-1-7
Use props
djiuser_WoQoj1a8OhyC
New
Flight distance : 137720 ft
United Kingdom

I was getting the same message so I replaced all the propellers first flight and same thing happened I checked the propellers and they was all on the right arms but 1 set was on the right arm but back to front after changing them round I went for a test flight and it was perfect
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules