No camera image on Smart Controller
316 3 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I just started using my new Smart Controller a couple of days ago. I set up the SC as the Primary Controller and my old RC and iPhone 6 as the Secondary Controller. The camera view on the controllers blanked out once in a while, now I don't get any camera view at all. I wanted to UNinitialize the iPhone 6 and old RC but can no longer get this combo to link to the M2P.

The strange thing is, when I hit the shutter button on the SC, I don't see a camera view but I do get an image that I can view.

Anyone know what's happening??
2020-6-8
Use props
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Canada

I think I've fixed the camera problem which started when I set up my iPhone 6 and original RC as a secondary RC. I refreshed the Smart Controller firmware and that seems to have fixed the problem. Actually I think there is something wrong with the original RC. Sometimes it won't even charge. So into the land fill with it.
2020-6-8
Use props
djiuser_yvjSWADOiDe7
New

United States

I'm having exactly the same issue with mine.  I've heard I can get a newer version of the firmware if I use the usb cable, as opposed to just updating the firmware on the device?  I've found if I turn my smart controller off and on several times the video will start working.  Like you I've determined the camera is working, just the feed to the smart controller isn't.  I can snap pics or take video and it will show up when I review it, despite the screen being blank during the flight.
2020-6-10
Use props
waltwblady.com
lvl.4
Canada

I haven't had any video feed problems with the Smart Controller ever since I disconnected my old RC as a secondary controller.I still think there is a problem with the Mini USB connector on the old RC. It doesn't display the "Charging Percentage" any more.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules