Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 Gimbal Settings Lacking?
618 4 2020-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xzebra
lvl.1
United States

• Why no gimbal pitch speed settings?
  • Why no option to control the left/right motion of the gimble using the wheel?
  • Why only 3 options for the funtion button?

Where and when are the firmware updates coming to address these and many other lacking features?
2020-6-8
Use props
Stefun91
New

France

Agree, if you have 3 options for function button then your are using DJI Fly on an Apple device. On Android, only 2 options, Toggle map option is not available in the app I really don't undestand why such difference !
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xzebra. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insight with regards to the DJI Mavic Air 2 Gimbal additional settings. I will Cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-15
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

1. Why no gimbal pitch speed settings?
*** Do a search, this subject has been discussed ad infinitum.

2. Why no option to control the left/right motion of the gimble using the wheel?
*** I fail to see how this is possible if this same wheel is controlling the tilt. You can control both pan and tilt at the same time by dragging your finger on the screen.

3. Why only 3 options for the funtion button?
*** You Apple users count yourself lucky you have three, we Android users only have TWO options (Auxiliary LED, Recenter Gimbal).
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_iR5xXjxNhK57
New

Switzerland

A possibility to extend the till to positive angle is also missing.
The manual say "0 -90° normal range" +24 -90° extended range, but can I switch to extanded range ??"
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules