Shutter and Photo/Video toggle buttons quit working
505 4 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeeG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169281 ft
United States

I had thought maybe these were definable and I accidentally cleared them  in the Fly app, but I can not find such a setting (except for the  customizable button).

They originally worked when I first received my MA2. They quit working  sometime prior to the 1.1.4 version update, and the recent update did  not repair this. At present I can only perform these functions on-screen  in Fly.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there any way for me to fix it?

Thanks for your help - Lee
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_BpshGNrzzu2r
New

United States

I am also seeing this, though i had changed the one on the left to open the map and close it. But i do find that if i continue to hit the button it will work
2020-6-9
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

that is a known "functionality" when you disable bluetooth
2020-6-9
Use props
GoombaTip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116539 ft
United States

Mine does the same thing. I have to hit the button several times before it wakes up and actually does the thing I ask. Even with BT on lol.
2020-6-9
Use props
LeeG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169281 ft
United States

GoombaTip Posted at 6-9 14:42
Mine does the same thing. I have to hit the button several times before it wakes up and actually does the thing I ask. Even with BT on lol.

Thanks for trying the above suggestion. The screen works for these functions, but... Do we need to be slapping the controller around a bit before taking to the air?

You know I do recall they both worked great, and instantly on my first flights. All of them. Then one day I wanted to try out FPV and that's when I noticed they stopped working. Maybe had nothing to do with it? I switched out of FPV, but that did not help. I haven tried a bunch of repeated button presses, maybe just a couple times. Could it possibly be FPV turns the buttons off and they get stuck in that mode? Lots of speculation, and little to go on.

2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules