M210 RTK front left motor burned !!!!!!
739 5 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DFL_SIMBA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 860 ft
United Arab Emirates

I've recently purchased a brand new M210 D-RTK V2. I have to say I'm very disappointed. The front left motor overheated and burned suddenly in its second flight. The drone was hovering about 1 m above ground for around 6 minutes and 28 seconds with no load.  I'm also VERY disappointed with DJI's service.
DJI only has resellers in the UAE and does not fix the drones locally. After tedious discussions with DJI's service center, they asked me to ship the drone all the way to china for warranty repair.

The drone will be kept with them for 4-5 weeks with absolutely no compensation or an alternative drone solution until they fix mine which has caused major delays in all my projects.  

As I was going through this forum, I've noticed multiple threads complaining about the same exact problem (burned front left motor). If DJI knows this is a common issue, why doesn't it recall them based on serial numbers to avoid some catastrophic incidents!

Threads:

M210 Crash - Burned Motor

Front left motor hot after flight

Please be aware that front left motor is always hotter than others

2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DFL_SIMBA, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our products and services. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide us with your case number and the serial number of the drone? If it is convenient, please help to export the flight data (you may upload the data to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me), thank you in advance!
2020-6-9
Use props
DFL_SIMBA
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-9 20:12
Hi DFL_SIMBA, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our products and services. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide us with your case number and the serial number of the drone? If it is convenient, please help to export the flight data (you may upload the data to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me), thank you in advance!

I've just messaged you my case number and drone serial number.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DFL_SIMBA Posted at 6-9 22:47
I've just messaged you my case number and drone serial number.

Thanks for providing the case number and the serial number, if it is convenient, you are also recommended to export the flight data (you may upload the data to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me), I will help to mark all your information on your case, our team will analyze the issue and process your case asap after receiving the package. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-6-10
Use props
DFL_SIMBA
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-10 03:59
Thanks for providing the case number and the serial number, if it is convenient, you are also recommended to export the flight data (you may upload the data to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me), I will help to mark all your information on your case, our team will analyze the issue and process your case asap after receiving the package. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

The drone is on its way to DJI. Is there a way to access the flight data online?
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DFL_SIMBA Posted at 6-10 05:31
The drone is on its way to DJI. Is there a way to access the flight data online?

No worries, our repair center will help evaluate the drone when it arrives, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2020-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules