Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What program do I need to download the RAW images from the card?
2195 2 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have been trying to get to grips wit the drone camera.  I cannot see the images on the screen of the controller (an M5 from Huwawei), with ALL apps removed other than DJI, it is PURELY for flying the drone with, nothing else). I cannot download them from the card to the computer. None of my photo editing programs can even see the images on the card. The computer is telling me they are there when the reader is plugged in, but no program I have will deal with them.  I usually shoot RAW with Nikon SLR.

What program will work for the drone camera please?  I have RAWTherapee (5.8), but even that cannot read the drone images. I am stumped. Either that or I am not using RAW Therapee properly. Any help gratefully received, because if I can't shoot RAW it is useless for me.

2020-6-9
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

It could be the software or it could be the file itself. I just sent you a PM.
2020-6-9
Use props
Simon Everett6
lvl.1

United Kingdom

RAWTherapee is NOT a safe program - beware folks if you download it.  It has taken my other editing program out of commission, one I have used for years quite happily. Trying to reinstall my old program (bought, not subscribed) it is now telling me my computer is not suitable for it to run on... just what has RAWTherapee done to my computer?
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules