3182 8 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ve lost my favourite OSMO Pocket in a case with filters amd everything that goes with it.  

I have a bunch of accessories still left like the waterproof, the extender wand and other things
I have some gear that replaces its functionality, but not as portable. Not as fun.

I've turned my office upside down, so now I get to spend a day reorganizing and cleaning.

No one to blame but me. Maybe a cat knocked it in the waste paper basket, and it got thrown out.

Anyway, enjoy yours. I guess I don't need to visit this forum again.

Thanks for the support and ideas over the last 18 months.

Bye Bye

2020-6-9
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Wait for the new, improved, "POCKET II" !
In any case, you don't need a pocket to contribute. Your insights are great.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TheCameraGuy. I am sorry to know that you've lost your DJI Osmo Pocket. We will surely miss all your valuable contributions. Again I am sorry for your loss.
2020-6-9
Use props
Robb OConnor
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I suppose that's the down side of its compact size. Sorry to hear you've lost it
2020-6-10
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you all. Of course, when my wife started looking for iit, she found it last night in 5 minutes. I was so happy. It was in its case, in a drawer that I did look through, but as she keeps telling me “Men are blind”

So, I charged it over night, it’s ready to go on a hike.

Thanks again for your kind words
2020-6-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I 'lost' mine once when I arrived at an important family party and when I went to retrieve it from my camera bag, it wasn't there.  I assumed i had left it at home.  Of course when I was putting my other camera back in the bag at the end of the event, I found my Pocket hiding at the bottom.  They should make them fluorsescent orange or something.  Glad you found yours anyway.  Or that your wife did.  I trust you presented her with a large bunch of flowers or something.
2020-6-10
Use props
Robb OConnor
Second Officer
United Kingdom

You’ve got a magic wife too! My wife is exactly the same, I will be unable to find something and she can go to the same places I have looked and it magically reappears In her hand. Spooky!   Glad you got it back again
2020-6-11
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Welcome back!
2020-6-12
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Yes, I’m happy to be back. Such a small thing to get I upset about, and loose your cookies over.

I build these relationship with my cameras and when it’s time to sell or upgrade one, it’s painful. Sometimes I can’t. I have a 1998 Olympus 2020 that has 2.2mp I bought on vacation in Maui.. I loaned it to my sister, who took it around the world, but it came home. During my divorce, which was not amicable at all my wife gave my 1st DSLR, the Nikon D100.. I was so upset, it was 15 years old, but it held a special place as my 1st DSLR. It took me some time, but I did find one on EBay, and bought it. It sits beside my 1st camera, a Yashica A, a copy of my 1st 35mm Camera a Konica C35 - I have a Vivitar, and my 1st digitals.

I produced the Jumpstart Guides to Digital Photography. Over those years I bought every DSLR from 2002 to 2009. We sold about 2million copies. I loved every camera. It was hard getting rid of them.

Aside from my DJI stuff, I’m a Sony A7R iii shooter,, with lenses that take me from 16mm to 840mm. I’m very lucky.

Thanks for all your kind words and support.
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules