Unable to read SD card following formatting
300 1 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skalliwag
New

United Kingdom

Hi folks Newbie here so bare with me,

So got a new Osmo instaed of that 'other' action cam and very happy so far but there has been an issue today, hence you smart folk here in the forum may have had a similar problem or know how to fix it.

So I put an old 64gb MicroSD in the Action CAM and formatted it and happlily went on my merry way to recorded the first of many of my youtube hits, LOL. Problem when I got home and the SD card wont read in my windows 10 laptop. In disk management it is listed so its recognised, with a primary partition and the cam will play the files just fine. Its states that the pimary partition is exFAT which I believe after many a googling isnt compatible with windows. I cant seem to get the data off the card so that I can reformat the card in a way that my laptop recognises it.
So;
Q1, How do I recover my files?
Q2, Why the **** would the CAM format the card in a format that windows wont read?
Q3, Was I just being total noob and did something wrong.....?

Your help will be most appreciated.

Phil. :¬/
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phil. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the SD card that you are using on your DJI Osmo Action. Can you try using a different suggested SD card on the said camera to see if the issue will still persist? For refertence I will post the list of suggested SD cards for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.

2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules