Shipping delayed?
888 22 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

I just recieved a notice about my shipping being delayed. There is nothing telling me how long, there is also no way to cancel my order on my "Orders" page. I keep hearing about a "Cancel Order" button next to the order number but I do not have one. Can you please get me a time frame for shipping so I can decide if I need to cancel? My order number below;

Order Number:0014510928210Thank you

2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi PHPD7102, sorry to hear about the delay information of the order. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team for a check and help to expedite, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding. By the way, you mentioned that you are unable to cancel the order in your "orders" page, I will forward this issue to the related team for a check and improve. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_hDhelqdDp7mJ
lvl.1

Canada

My order is also delayed. I chatted to your chat box. Pretending that I want to purchase Mavic Air 2 combo and ask how many days is the shipment. DJI staff say 1-3 business days after payment confirmation and 3-5 days for the shipment. Then I ask..are you sure that 1-3 business days..and she said YES. And when I ask to verify my order number....then she gives lots of reasons. And even give me 10 credit for delayed shipment..what a business strategy. Lesson toe learn by the DJI on chat, dont mention any days if you can not commit to that shipment day. Until now my order is not yet ship and I didn't receive any email yet from them. What a shame DJI..
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hDhelqdDp7mJ Posted at 6-9 20:31
My order is also delayed. I chatted to your chat box. Pretending that I want to purchase Mavic Air 2 combo and ask how many days is the shipment. DJI staff say 1-3 business days after payment confirmation and 3-5 days for the shipment. Then I ask..are you sure that 1-3 business days..and she said YES. And when I ask to verify my order number....then she gives lots of reasons. And even give me 10 credit for delayed shipment..what a business strategy. Lesson toe learn by the DJI on chat, dont mention any days if you can not commit to that shipment day. Until now my order is not yet ship and I didn't receive any email yet from them. What a shame DJI..

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I fully understand you, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will forward it to our logistics team to check and expedite the process. Really appreciate your patience.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_hDhelqdDp7mJ
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-10 01:25
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I fully understand you, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, I will forward it to our logistics team to check and expedite the process. Really appreciate your patience.

Thank you. Actually I did lots of inquiries regarding my order. I send emails to support, every day chat in your chatbox, and put commend here in the forum. But still the same answer and the same word that I am getting.

I would highly recommend that the higher management fo DJI should put a message on your website when they order so that customers know the real scenario when ordering in your store and customer will not lost also a business proposal for their client. I lost 2 business proposals ( and maybe already lost reputation in my business) because of this delay.

Hopefully, you understand also the situation of your customer. We mainly buy drones to be used for our business and we know that we already calculated and even give allowance when we order our drone. 2 or 3 days allowance is good, but for 4-5 days delay is very disgrace and not acceptable. You do business with your drone, we do business also with the drone we bought in your company for our business, you fail to deliver in a timely manner also resulted in lost of business proposal and lost of profit. In your case, it's not lost because you already collected our payment, but in our case, it's A BIG LOST and degrades TO OUR BUSINESS REPUTATION. I hope this will reach your management so that they can make any changes or will put the actual shipment notice when we order the drone and not just collecting payment without assurance when it will be delivered.

I hope you will do a good action on this part as this is already unacceptable to your customer.

Thank you and may you have a good day.
2020-6-10
Use props
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-9 19:15
Hi PHPD7102, sorry to hear about the delay information of the order. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team for a check and help to expedite, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your kind understanding. By the way, you mentioned that you are unable to cancel the order in your "orders" page, I will forward this issue to the related team for a check and improve. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

So still no update? I finally got an reply to an email I sent in over a week ago looking for a status update, it assured me it would only be 3 to 4 business days to ship and we are now well over that. I still do not have a "cancel order" option available on my orders page and I am about  to call my payment method and have them reverse the charges. Please let me know why this is taking so long when I could drive over to the local store and pick one up tomorrow?
2020-6-11
Use props
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

So still no update? I finally got an reply to an email I sent in over a week ago looking for a status update, it assured me it would only be 3 to 4 business days to ship and we are now well over that. I still do not have a "cancel order" option available on my orders page and I am about  to call my payment method and have them reverse the charges. Please let me know why this is taking so long when I could drive over to the local store and pick one up tomorrow?
2020-6-11
Use props
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-9 19:15

2020-6-11
Use props
djiuser_hDhelqdDp7mJ
lvl.1

Canada

PHPD7102 Posted at 6-11 13:26
So still no update? I finally got an reply to an email I sent in over a week ago looking for a status update, it assured me it would only be 3 to 4 business days to ship and we are now well over that. I still do not have a "cancel order" option available on my orders page and I am about  to call my payment method and have them reverse the charges. Please let me know why this is taking so long when I could drive over to the local store and pick one up tomorrow?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA>>.that is DJI now. Better wait. We are in the same boat. I lost 3 business proposal already and lost profit. I ordered May 29, until now nothing yet....This is the true meaning of DJI now....
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hDhelqdDp7mJ Posted at 6-10 18:44
Thank you. Actually I did lots of inquiries regarding my order. I send emails to support, every day chat in your chatbox, and put commend here in the forum. But still the same answer and the same word that I am getting.

I would highly recommend that the higher management fo DJI should put a message on your website when they order so that customers know the real scenario when ordering in your store and customer will not lost also a business proposal for their client. I lost 2 business proposals ( and maybe already lost reputation in my business) because of this delay.

I fully understand you, I will forward all your voices to the related team, we'll keep improving to provide better service. For your order, I have pushed our logistics team again, you will receive a tracking number soon. Thanks.
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

PHPD7102 Posted at 6-11 13:25
So still no update? I finally got an reply to an email I sent in over a week ago looking for a status update, it assured me it would only be 3 to 4 business days to ship and we are now well over that. I still do not have a "cancel order" option available on my orders page and I am about  to call my payment method and have them reverse the charges. Please let me know why this is taking so long when I could drive over to the local store and pick one up tomorrow?

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I have pushed our logistics team again, our team will process it asap, you will receive a tracking number soon. Thank you so much.
2020-6-12
Use props
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-12 01:49
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I have pushed our logistics team again, our team will process it asap, you will receive a tracking number soon. Thank you so much.

Okay, thank you
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. We really appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-6-12
Use props
djiuser_hWjg8R3N1zNy
lvl.1

United States

Another Memphis hold up...needing anti dumping form?????? Help????? I could have bought this for the same price and picked it up today at BestBuy but wanted/bought the insurance...Mindy if you see this can you help with Order Number:0013658023191?????? Waiting patiently in Memphis.....
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_hWjg8R3N1zNy Posted at 6-12 09:42
Another Memphis hold up...needing anti dumping form?????? Help????? I could have bought this for the same price and picked it up today at BestBuy but wanted/bought the insurance...Mindy if you see this can you help with Order Number:0013658023191?????? Waiting patiently in Memphis.....

Hi there,  upon checking the tracking number, the package is under the regular customs clearance process, it may take some time during the pandemic period, appreciate your patience and understanding. I will push the logistics team to issue it as soon as possible.
2020-6-12
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Order#0015970851044. Purchased on May 2, 2020. Still waiting for it. Unable to Cancel order also.
2020-6-14
Use props
PHPD7102
lvl.1
United States

Well, they have given me a tracking number for part of my order. Apparently I am getting the controller I ordered, but still no drone and no update on the drone. Also, still no way to cancel the order if I choose to, this is ridiculous.
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-14 15:44
Order#0015970851044. Purchased on May 2, 2020. Still waiting for it. Unable to Cancel order also.

Hi there, upon checking this order, it has been received on 16th, May. May we double confirm whether you've received it?
2020-6-14
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-14 20:11
Hi there, upon checking this order, it has been received on 16th, May. May we double confirm whether you've received it?

On the site it says it was completed but on dji shipping tracker it says Shipment delayed beyond our control. I have not received it and even the tracking number for Fedex was not working. I tried DJI chat but I cannot connect. Please help with my purchase DJI Mindy. Thanks.
DJI support emailed me last 6/12/below.

DJI support (DJI Support)

2020年6月13日 GMT+8 上午4:00:37

Due to the impact of COVID-19, our services have been affected. We have noticed that your email has not been responded, we apologize for the inconvenience. In order to resolve your concern as soon as possible we would like to provide a special services for you, you can be assisted by our real time support, please click here:
https://en-dji.livechat-support.com/visitor/dji/chat.html?companyId=26&echatTag=ol_backlog&lan=

I also have the case # if you want. Thanks

2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-14 20:16
On the site it says it was completed but on dji shipping tracker it says Shipment delayed beyond our control. I have not received it and even the tracking number for Fedex was not working. I tried DJI chat but I cannot connect. Please help with my purchase DJI Mindy. Thanks.
DJI support emailed me last 6/12/below.

This is a system email. I have escalated your concerns to the logistics team to look into, we will keep you updated once there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-15
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 00:35
This is a system email. I have escalated your concerns to the logistics team to look into, we will keep you updated once there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks very much
2020-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, appreciate your patience.
2020-6-15
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.2

American Samoa

Hi DJI Mindy,

Any update on my purchase. Thanks.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules