Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Inspire 2 Controller Firmware Released
5366 20 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.6.10
  • Aircraft Firmware: V01.02.0300
  • Remote Controller Firmware: Ordinary Remote Controller: V01.01.0080
  • Cendence Remote Controller: V02.00.0190
  • DJI GO 4 app: iOS V4.3.37 or above, Android V4.3.36 or above

What's New?

• Fixed the issue where the Master and Slave remote controllers connect abnormally.

Notes:
  • This firmware cannot be downgraded once run, please update it with caution.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the remote controller, then try updating again.
  • Make sure both the primary and secondary remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.

]
2020-6-9
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Thank's. But how about a new firmware for the Inspire 2 itself? Fixing bugs, resolving remaining photo/video issues/functions? As an example D-LOG for H.264. Settings not always sticking. Magenta tint. More stable flight and a lot more mentioned over the years here in the forums. Even the Mavic 2 have more photographic options then, according to DJI, it's professional photo/filmmaking drone the Inspire 2.
2020-6-10
Use props
flyingfun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Rob W Posted at 6-10 00:08
Thank's. But how about a new firmware for the Inspire 2 itself? Fixing bugs, resolving remaining photo/video issues/functions? As an example D-LOG for H.264. Settings not always sticking. Magenta tint. More stable flight and a lot more mentioned over the years here in the forums. Even the Mavic 2 have more photographic options then, according to DJI, it's professional photo/filmmaking drone.

RAW support for zenmuse x5s on apple prores... promised 2 years ago...
2020-6-10
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

flyingfun Posted at 6-10 00:40
RAW support for zenmuse x5s on apple prores... promised 2 years ago...

Although promised, and Mindy said at a time the developers where actively working on ProRes RAW for X5S, they have now cancelled it. Here is the thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=212804#pid2136031 After my responses there they hid the thread.

It is terrible how DJI have abandoned their best photo/film drone... And thus, their customers. I can somewhat get it if you stop supporting toy drones quicker, but to abandon their professional drone (according to DJI, professional), where customers have spent a lot of money on the drone, CineCore licenses, lenses, batteries, remotes, Cendence, CrystalSky etc., is just plain horrible.
2020-6-10
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5270591 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Good evening, I would like to know what kind of malfunctions there were between master and slave and after firmware update is ok?

2020-6-10
Use props
flyingfun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Rob W Posted at 6-10 01:45
Although promised, and Mindy said at a time the developers where actively working on ProRes RAW for X5S, they have now cancelled it. Here is the thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=212804#pid2136031 After my responses there they hid the thread.

It is terrible how DJI have abandoned their best photo/film drone... And thus, their customers. I can somewhat get it if you stop supporting toy drones quicker, but to abandon their professional drone (according to DJI, professional), where customers have spent a lot of money on the drone, CineCore licenses, lenses, batteries, remotes, CrystalSky etc., is just plain horrible.

I totally agree with you.
For me this requires minimal effort on their side , since it was nearly ready , only testing required.
Thx for letting me know.
I was still under the impression that we will get it.
2020-6-10
Use props
nik317
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11261506 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

If you like to do the update with a Crystalsky they don't even show you a update..... oooo DJI i have no words for that.
Why you dont support a premium drone???
Just for the money no support.... thanks a lot
2020-6-10
Use props
Ground Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

For real?  Just a controller update after all this time.
When will there be a firmware update for the Inspire 2?
2020-6-11
Use props
Joecos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Strange update.  I'm very sure this was  not a pressing issue for most users.  Very suspicious indeed.  Im not updating.
2020-6-12
Use props
Ground Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is there already a video why you should not do the update. I don't know if that's true.
2020-6-12
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5270591 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Remarks,from firmware update?
2020-6-12
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

so, nothing to update ?
no more issues with Inspire2?

DJI, hellooo  ?
2020-6-28
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Anyone knows if this Update is compatible with CS?
Seems like the GO4 on CS is to old.
2020-6-28
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

sincabeza Posted at 6-28 22:02
so, nothing to update ?
no more issues with Inspire2?

Oh yes, there are still several issues/bugs with the latest .300/.400 firmware for the Inspire 2. DJI seems to neglect us.
2020-6-29
Use props
Crazz
New

United Kingdom

Hmmmm... Is that all?
2020-6-30
Use props
mactormod0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 860085 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would love to remark on new update, but after installing i now have no focus control and a system message saying no lens detected , so figure that one out, i now have to pay dji to fix and lose my drone for
2 weeks, this is a very clever idea we give you updates to mess up your system and then YES you pay us(DJI) to fix it HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM..............
2020-6-30
Use props
Kmims
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51014 ft
United States

The DJI app said the camera had an update available, but all it did was update my controller....
2020-6-30
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

mactormod0 Posted at 6-30 07:48
I would love to remark on new update, but after installing i now have no focus control and a system message saying no lens detected , so figure that one out, i now have to pay dji to fix and lose my drone for
2 weeks, this is a very clever idea we give you updates to mess up your system and then YES you pay us(DJI) to fix it HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM..............

Did you take off and remount the lens again?
It happens from time to time that the connection pins do not engage properly. (Especially on the X7)

Do not press the release button when mounting the lens!
2020-7-1
Use props
mactormod0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 860085 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi coyut thanks, been there, downgrade, upgrade online support tried second x4s camera same result even took it out yesterday put it as high as is legal and as fast as it would go
still getting no lens message, take camera off and still says no lens, so waiting for dal to pick up to take to eu service , time dji sorted out the whole inspire 2 firmware problem.
head in sand does not work look at trump and boris on covid.
2020-7-1
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Will it work with CrystalSky?
The Inspre 2 .500 firmware requires this update. But this update as well as the .500 for the I2 also require a Android GO4 V4.3.36 or above,
But the latest ist still GO4 V4.3.16 on CrystalSky.

Soo... does anyone know if it will work or will it leave CS useless?
2020-9-10
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

Coyut Posted at 9-10 03:14
Will it work with CrystalSky?
The Inspre 2 .500 firmware requires this update. But this update as well as the .500 for the I2 also require a Android GO4 V4.3.36 or above,
But the latest ist still GO4 V4.3.16 on CrystalSky.

Yes. I updated the stock remote firmware connected to 8 in CS with no issues.
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules