Mavic Pro gimble shudder
405 3 2020-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucky131240
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All,
Yep I crashed my drone but no real damage except that the gimble came out of its mounting spots. I have since fixed that but now i note with frustration that even while sitting on the ground and no props running the gimble shudders slightly. Flying is hopeless as camera is all over the place. Ive tried to do a gimble recalibration but I keep getting a failure on that. I've uploaded the latest firmware and that hasnt helped. I did get a gimble motor overload (or something like that) warning initially. but havent noticed it since. I'm not using any filters.
Have I done something else to the gimble to be causing this? I cant visibly see any other problem.
Help me out somebody.
Thanks

2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lucky131240. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro. Since there was a crash and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2020-6-10
Use props
lucky131240
lvl.1

Australia

I was hoping that perhaps someone else may have had the same experience and if so they may have an answer to the problem. I'd rather go down this track before taking the Mavic to a repair shop.
2020-6-10
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would repair/replace as there could be other issues not seen at this time and could show during a flight.
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules