Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.06.10
  • Firmware: v1.5.0.40
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.2.8
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.2.8
  • User Manual: v1.2

What’s New?
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Fujifilm X-T4 cameras with supported X mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). Requires Fujifilm X-T4 firmware v1.0 or later. To use autofocus on the Fujifilm X-T4, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal. Note that the camera is unable to auto focus in video recording mode.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, and autofocus for Fujifilm X-T4 and x100v cameras using the Camera Control Cable (RSS-F). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS 90D cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C+Type-C to Micro USB). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS 90D, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Fixed issue: Gimbal did not follow the preset path when using Track in Underslung mode.
  • Optimized gimbal performance when the deadband is set to low.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through the DJI Ronin app. Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • If Ronin-SC has a camera attached and is turned on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens, as the motors will shut off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart Ronin-SC and retry.

2020-6-10
Use props
syue87gmail.com
lvl.2
Canada

Can you also add USB C support for Fujifilm X-T30?
2020-6-10
Use props
kimtacos
New

United States

please work on a firmware update to enable compatibility with Samsung NX30 at least to allow recording button to work.  thank you
2020-6-10
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woohoo!  Full Canon 90D support!
2020-6-10
Use props
David van Jaarsveld
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

Great job supporting the Fujifilm X-T4 so fast, thanks!
2020-6-10
Use props
BallGame72
New
United States

Thanks for all the updates.
2020-6-15
Use props
F4PukinDog
New

United States

Support for Canon EOS 70D.  Please advise if there is a possibility to update the SC to interface with the 70D.  The camera balances out very well with the SC and this model still has lots of service life left.  The Ronin S shows compatibility and  my expectation is that the SC can likewise be engineered to support the 70D.
2020-6-27
Use props
MikeH2020
lvl.1
Germany

Please implement support of Canon Powershot G5X Mark II. In principal it is the same camera as the Powershot G7X Mark III, which is already supported, so it should be easy to implement.
2020-7-8
Use props
Xairoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48130 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Now my focus wheels double blinks red. Manual says firmware update is required. Lol... How?! All the applications (Win/Mac) are only for the Ronin, MX, S, ... but not for the SC. Or I didn't see it.
I updated my Roninc SC with iOS.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_t2OSchz4mJDV
New

United Kingdom

Dose anyone know if the Nikon D7500 dslr and 18 -140 mm Nikon lens is compatible with the Ronin SC
2020-7-29
Use props
sobeek
lvl.1

Poland

When are you planning to support USB-C for FUJI X-T30? FUJIFILM X-T30 is ready for that. Thanks!
2020-8-3
Use props
griffdude13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53507 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pan Axis won't recognize as balanced when it is, please address this in the next update.
2020-8-6
Use props
Tom John Lopez
New

United Arab Emirates

How about some support for Canon M6? I already contacted your customer service and they said they will inform your technical department regarding with my camera model. Just tell me if you can't support the camera so that I can sell the gimbal. Thanks
2020-8-16
Use props
fans8cac27e7
New
Australia

Can't get Ronin SC to work with my Canon M50. The camera will not go into record from the record button on Gimbal.
Can anyone help with suggestions?
Thank you
2020-8-20
Use props
jayemedia
lvl.1
United States

Please implement support of the Canon EOS R6. The camera just came out last month but please make another firmware update so my Ronin SC is compatible with my camera
2020-9-3
Use props
tricks
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hello, I recently attempted to update my ronin sc to 1.5.0.40 but it failed! now its unresponsive. I've tried everything you suggest, resetting, different phone, check bluetooth everything I can think of but its just not working. had no response via email from support.
2020-9-10
Use props
tricks
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Having major issue with the latest firmware upgrade, it failed whilst uploading and now will not do anything, I can connect through Bluetooth but will not let me do any new firmware or reset. It’s just dead won’t do anything and DJI are not responding! I cannot find any info online anywhere about this problem. Can anyone help.?

I’m good with tech and have tried all the usual things,
Reset phone, reset app, check Bluetooth.. different phone but the update just keeps failing. Getting very frustrated with it.
3B30B365-6C76-4F2A-AF95-3221DE96ECF4.jpeg
2020-9-11
Use props
djiuser_juJWfHiXSaZl
New
Flight distance : 28907 ft
Turkey

we got dji ronin sc but i'm in shock, olympus em1 works with mark 3 why
20210116_125928.jpg
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_yaNXnBsBSHqD