1833 25 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello
my case nr. is : CAS-4412865-X2Z6L5
I live in UK. Drone has been send via UPS 03/06, today is 10/06 and is still not received by service in Netherlads. I tried contact with UPS but with no effect, just auto not on chat ,even no phone contact. I spend 30 minutes  listen music in customer service without any contact with UPS agent. Maybe DJI should consider change delivery company to other. I dont know where is my drone, when gonna be repaired, etc...
I have tracking nr from UPS but from 1 week still is same status " Collected"
This is joke?

Przechwytywanie.PNG
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi REXOLOGY, I'm sorry to hear about the delivery issue with the UPS. I will forward your suggestion to the related team, at the same time, we'll help to keep an eye on your case, once receiving your package, our repair team will help to process it asap. Should there anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-6-10
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Any news where is my drone?
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

REXOLOGY Posted at 6-11 01:02
Any news where is my drone?

Not yet, we have informed our logistics team to contact UPS to look into, once there is any update, we will come back to you immediately. Appreciate your patience.
2020-6-11
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It's been 10 days when I sent the drone and still : NO DRONE, NO INFO about where is my drone! I thought a company like DJI was serious.
2020-6-14
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

What procedures are in this case and how long i have to wait for drone? This problem is between DJI and UPS. DJI ordered transport from UPS, I only sent the drone following directions. Please reply because is already 2 weeks when i dont have clear answer what about my drone.
Thanks.
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

REXOLOGY Posted at 6-16 02:11
What procedures are in this case and how long i have to wait for drone? This problem is between DJI and UPS. DJI ordered transport from UPS, I only sent the drone following directions. Please reply because is already 2 weeks when i dont have clear answer what about my drone.
Thanks.

We are sorry to keep you waiting, our logistics team has escalated your case to the UPS to investigate, it will take some time for the investigation and the corresponding resolution can only be provided after this process. Your understanding is highly appreciated and we will keep you posted promptly once there is any update.
2020-6-16
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-16 04:11
We are sorry to keep you waiting, our logistics team has escalated your case to the UPS to investigate, it will take some time for the investigation and the corresponding resolution can only be provided after this process. Your understanding is highly appreciated and we will keep you posted promptly once there is any update.

Thank You Natalia, but I'm losing my patience. ;(
2020-6-16
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

@DJI Natalia Any news about compensation or refund for a lost drone? Or maybe has been find?
2020-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

REXOLOGY Posted at 6-19 00:54
@DJI Natalia Any news about compensation or refund for a lost drone? Or maybe has been find?

We have not received the update from the UPS, we will push them again and come back to as soon as possible.
2020-6-21
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I understand everything @Natalia but almost three weeks pass when I don't have a drone and it's not even on your site. There should be some procedures in case of drone's disappearance and payment of compensation from UPS and a new drone for customer. At this point, it looks like bouncing a ball in a tennis match. I would like to contact someone who makes decisions in my case.
2020-6-22
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello!?? Any news, where is my drone or new drone??
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

REXOLOGY Posted at 6-25 03:41
Hello!?? Any news, where is my drone or new drone??

Sorry to keep you waiting, we've got the latest update from UPS that they confirmed package lost, we will make the compensation for you, our support team will help with the following steps and I will also keep following it.
2020-6-27
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Finally! I received drone after 1 month!
2020-7-3
Use props
REXOLOGY
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I received new drone with new serial nr.After exchanging for a new drone, the DJI Care service is still valid?Where  update new nr.?

2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

REXOLOGY Posted at 7-4 09:23
I received new drone with new serial nr.After exchanging for a new drone, the DJI Care service is still valid?Where  update new nr.?

Glad to know that you have received the drone, kindly please send an email to djicare@dji.com to transfer the DJI care refresh, our related team will do the best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-7-4
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
Flight distance : 361 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry.. this is still an issue nearly a year on? I've read numerous post regarding UPS and their poor customer service.
What are DJI doing about the service from UPS? Am I having to wait a month for replacement?
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Q_T26 Posted at 3-11 08:32
Sorry.. this is still an issue nearly a year on? I've read numerous post regarding UPS and their poor customer service.
What are DJI doing about the service from UPS? Am I having to wait a month for replacement?

Hi there, I feel sorry to hear your frustration. I've managed to get your case number, your situation has been forwarded to the corresponding team to follow up, our team will keep you updated via email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-3-12
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks.. the drone was delivered and repaired within 2 days.. a shipment label was created a week ago.. and according to DJI it takes three working days.. now its 7.. and it hasn't been collected?

2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Q_T26 Posted at 3-25 03:31
Thanks.. the drone was delivered and repaired within 2 days.. a shipment label was created a week ago.. and according to DJI it takes three working days.. now its 7.. and it hasn't been collected?

[view_image]

I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team to check and confirm. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.  
2021-3-26
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Is this still the case? still
Capture.PNG
2021-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Q_T26 Posted at 4-7 03:48
[view_image]Is this still the case? still

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll urge the team again for an update.
2021-4-9
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorry Natalie.. next week will be two months since I sent my drone in for repair.. was under the impression this would be a quick 7 day turnaround.
Most of the delay was due to the courier(UPS).. is there na investigation? what is going on ? As stated before courier issues have been on going for a while.. please look to change
2021-4-9
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is the latest update from UPS..

Parcel lost?
2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Q_T26 Posted at 4-13 02:50
This is the latest update from UPS.. [view_image]

Parcel lost?

Sorry to have kept you waiting. The tracking information has been updated, your package will be delivered soon. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-4-15
Use props
Q_T26
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Nope.. I've just checked and its due to arrive today.. with no time attached. Contacted UPS for some indication only to be told.. it hasn't cleared customs?

2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules