391 4 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Why, oh why with Each And EVERY update there more and more Problems and restrictions???
I updated DJI GO 4 app (Why????) and my first flight I was blind as there was a near full-screen warning for some airspace which wasn't there and I was not allowed to remove the screen till I landed (Next flight same place NO warning!!!), next flight it asked for visual sensors calibration But on a PC (i did it when returned home!) (Ah why not forgetting it every new place M2P asked for compass calibration - I fly with my head spinning every time ;)  while MP NEVER asked for this!!!!!).
Today after calibration at least the sensors where OK, But I started under a waterfall (not underwater but in rock shade ) and M2P had only 4-5 satellites and no position so I decided to rise a bit and move away from the rock to got GPS fix - BUT another NEW Feature at 4 meters hight it said reach Maximum hight!!! Never had this ridiculous problem with MP!!!
Please DJI stop treating Your customers like imbeciles and restricting them at any step, PLEASE!!!
P.S.
Sorry for my mud but it's creasy I'll stop doing updates again (with MP did not take them for 3 years With no Problems!
P.P.S.  
Had some ESC errors when climbing fast (this happens with MP too) but decided to call support just to be sure - what a surprise there NO phone line anymore and when I write down my question I received NO answer but and UPS label to send my drone for a MONTH of travel without even assessing where there is a problem or NOT
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the visual sensors calibration issue after the Go4 update too,  DJI told me it triggered by a number of flights but you having it too would imply differently.
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also had the switching to backup IMU a couple of times, and that's quite un-nerving.
2020-6-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

BUT another NEW Feature at 4 meters hight it said reach Maximum hight!!! Never had this ridiculous problem with MP!!!
Never?
You might not have run into it, but it's always been there.
Look at p53 of the MP manual and you'll find this explanation:
Height is restricted to 16 feet (5 meters) when the GPS signal is weak and Downward Vision System is activated.

Height is restricted to 98 feet (30 meters) when the GPS signal is weak and Downward Vision System is inactivated.

2020-6-10
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 6-10 07:26
BUT another NEW Feature at 4 meters hight it said reach Maximum hight!!! Never had this ridiculous problem with MP!!!
Never?
You might not have run into it, but it's always been there.

Very well might be - my MP was with vision sensors shut off from the first month and I used it a lot in caves and other closed places with No problems ;)
Thank You
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules