Suggestion to DJI Fly interface
1113 6 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

I would like to give a suggestion of the DJI Fly flight interface: The upper information (flight mode, signal, satellites, battery) and lower information (altitude, speed, distances) are very difficult to be seen if the camera is pointed at clear places, like cloudy skies, snow or white surfaces. If there was any way to configure the font colors to be visible in these situations, they would be a great help.
Awaiting feedback and thanks anyway.

Hugs

2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Junior - Brazil. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant  suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 Great idea.  
2020-6-11
Use props
RODRIGO.SOCIAL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 957523 ft
Brazil

Great idea and suggestion! In addition to facilitating, it improves flight safety! Best regards for all pilots!
2020-6-12
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree, the addition of black bars (as per the DJI Go 4 Interface) would make this important information a lot more visible to the pilot.
2020-6-13
Use props
djiuser_uL7tqTh06ZWo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 358770 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-10 19:15
Hello there Junior - Brazil. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant  suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

All reply from dji is always said will forward to designeted department..but until 1.1.5 update its still in white color icon without transparent background
2020-6-16
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

djiuser_uL7tqTh06ZWo Posted at 6-16 18:08
All reply from dji is always said will forward to designeted department..but until 1.1.5 update its still in white color icon without transparent background

Welk the battery icon was solved.
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules