841 7 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
famorim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595574 ft
Brazil

Hi,

I got my MA2 in Brazil from a official store, the box tag indicate ADS-B, but i didn't see any option related to Airsense in the 1.1.3 app.

Does anyone knows if there is any procedure to activate that?

Thnx
2020-6-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe you have to be in the USA to see the option to activate AirSense.
2020-6-11
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

If you spoof your GPS location to USA you will see the option appear in the Fly app but it won't appear otherwise.
2020-6-11
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The US and Canada vs the rest of the world has different hardware. Unsure what the labelling on the box means for you.
2020-6-11
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

If the MA2 has the ADS-B receiver hardware it will work anywhere in the world. It is not dependent on your location. Does the MA2 have a ADS-B sticker on the front right arm?
2020-6-11
Use props
Andre Minoru
New
Flight distance : 207234 ft
Brazil

I also bought it in an official store in Brazil. The Brazilian market version comes with ads-b. I tested with fakegps and airsense appeared.  However when the drone acquires GPS signal the airsense disappears.  The hardware exists, only a software update is needed to release in Brazil.
2020-6-11
Use props
famorim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595574 ft
Brazil

Andre Minoru Posted at 6-11 20:19
I also bought it in an official store in Brazil. The Brazilian market version comes with ads-b. I tested with fakegps and airsense appeared.  However when the drone acquires GPS signal the airsense disappears.  The hardware exists, only a software update is needed to release in Brazil.

Good to hear about that.. Let's see if DJI make it available for Brazilians.
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there famorim. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Only North America is available for the ADS-B version ( DJI AirSense ) drone at present. We are working on it to ensure drones sold in other regions will be equipped with such a feature in the near future. If there is any information released, it will be updated on the official website at www.dji.com. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the frequently asked questions for the DJI AirSense. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/airsense
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules