Osmo Mobile 3 solid red light
1540 4 2020-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
klh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51394 ft
United States

Just bought an open box osmo mobile 3. When I plug in to charge, I get a solid red light, then it turns off after about 10 seconds. Battery lights are one solid, one blinking. When I turn on the gimbal, the same thing happens. Solid red light, does not stay on for more than 10 seconds or so. gimbal arm does not move or balance, just flops around.
Amazingly I cannot find any troubleshooting information in this forum or through a google search. Please let me know how I can fix this.

2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there klh. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Have you tried to charge the said gimbal using a using a 10 W charger for 2.5 hours to see if the issue will still persist. It seems that the said battery is over discharged. If in case the issue persist I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  Thank you.
2020-6-10
Use props
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

I just open my box of osmo moble 3. I am having the same issues and I could not find the answer as well. I have send the information right now to the Support. hope it turns out well. I am about to make a vlog for my YouTube Channel and I would hate to give a negative comment about it. Figers crossed.
2020-8-2
Use props
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

If your Issues gets resolved do let me know
2020-8-2
Use props
Ahsan808
lvl.1
Pakistan

Was Your Issue resolved ?