Buggy Active Track
875 2 2020-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
techbota
lvl.1
United States

I am having a problem when using the active track with my main camera it is on a stationary person (let’s say locked onto the face) the gimbal moves the phone up and down about a quarter inch each way. It’s acting as if you were bobbing your head up and down over and over. NOW if I am using the front facing camera I don’t have this issue. This is my second mobile 3. I returned the first one for the same reason thinking it was just a bad one, however both gimbals did the same thing. The firmware is updated. The phone is a LG G8. Does anyone know of a fix?

2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there techbota. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists. Upon checking the said mobile device ( LG G8 ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the LG G8 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-12
Use props
techbota
lvl.1
United States

Well the mobile 3 isn't really compatible with any android phone totally. Also no im not going to buy a 800-1000 dollar new phone to use this 100 dollar gimbal. LG is a major phone manufacturer but not one LG is on the list. It would of been nice if DJI would of put on the box that their device with the word MOBILE on it, and is the 3rd iteration of that mobile design would in fact NOT work on most popular phones.
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules